Hubby's Confession: Cuckold Training

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
tumblr_m0d2sf2bR31r4qz2xo1_1280.jpg

Most if not all white married males are cuckolded by their Black Masters. It is the obvious right of every Black man to dominate and control the females in a household eliminating the inferior males from breeding or frustrating them. Females desire and deserve to be bred by the superior male this is not only a natural occurrence but a necessary one as well. The white male being completely inferior to the Black Man easily and willingly gives up his right to sex with his wife and becomes a cuckold in the process.

Cuckolding is simply the act of the wife having sex with a man other than her husband. So as soon as the Black master has sex with the married white female her husband becomes a cuckold. But cuckolding involves so much more when it is properly administered and that is what we want to discuss here. Cuckolding becomes a complete emotional and expressional experience that has positive effects on the Black Master, his family, the white female, the white male and society in general. Properly applied it sends signals to others and encourages them to participate in a Black owned white servant society. And while the white male is most affected through all of this process we will learn that he is also the one who most benefits from being cuckolded thus it can be said that cuckolding the white husband is in his best interest. This is important to note as it eliminate any guilt feeling the white wife may initially experience making her journey into being a cuckoldress much easier and more rewarding as she sees how good it is for her husband as well as herself. Blacks can take solace in the fact they have done a good thing by cuckolding the white males and that through this process he will become much happier and more fulfilled.

Once the sexual act has occurred the white husband is officially a cuckold but we are here to learn how to accentuate the process to the benefit of all. This is done primarily through public exposure in a more or less subtle way. There are many ways to accomplish this and each situation s slightly different but most if not all of the methods can and should be used by the Black Superior and the white female to encourage the notification process.
As a well cuckolded white husband myself, I will use example from my own personal training as well as some I know have been used on other white cuckold servants to illustrate these methods. I have found all of them to be very effective on myself so I am sure others will have a similar experience.

One of the first ones used on me was to be sent outside to open the door for my wife's Black lover: standing there and holding it open as she and he came out on the front step and took each other in their arms and kissed passionately. Standing there some feet away holding the car open for my wife Black lover and witnessing the even caused a flush of submissive feelings to overwhelm me as I realized that my status as a cuckold was not to be kept private or confidential but made public. There could be no denying or hiding from the fact I was now a cuckold to a powerful Black Man. When he entered the car, I actually voluntarily thanked him and as I heard myself do so, I felt like a complete submissive wimp. I think it then made me realize my defeated state and accept it.
As I entered the house my wife smiled at me and said, "That was sure a great time and he is such a man. I hope you enjoyed yourself because there will be much more to come." All I could say was "Yes Ma'am". I was then told to change the sheets on the bed which I did just more reinforcement and stronger reminders of what occurred and what my place now was.

Go here for more... http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/03/hubbys-confession-cuckold-training.html

View attachment 72520

Most if not all white married males are cuckolded by their Black Masters. It is the obvious right of every Black man to dominate and control the females in a household eliminating the inferior males from breeding or frustrating them. Females desire and deserve to be bred by the superior male this is not only a natural occurrence but a necessary one as well. The white male being completely inferior to the Black Man easily and willingly gives up his right to sex with his wife and becomes a cuckold in the process.

Cuckolding is simply the act of the wife having sex with a man other than her husband. So as soon as the Black master has sex with the married white female her husband becomes a cuckold. But cuckolding involves so much more when it is properly administered and that is what we want to discuss here. Cuckolding becomes a complete emotional and expressional experience that has positive effects on the Black Master, his family, the white female, the white male and society in general. Properly applied it sends signals to others and encourages them to participate in a Black owned white servant society. And while the white male is most affected through all of this process we will learn that he is also the one who most benefits from being cuckolded thus it can be said that cuckolding the white husband is in his best interest. This is important to note as it eliminate any guilt feeling the white wife may initially experience making her journey into being a cuckoldress much easier and more rewarding as she sees how good it is for her husband as well as herself. Blacks can take solace in the fact they have done a good thing by cuckolding the white males and that through this process he will become much happier and more fulfilled.
Once the sexual act has occurred the white husband is officially a cuckold but we are here to learn how to accentuate the process to the benefit of all. This is done primarily through public exposure in a more or less subtle way. There are many ways to accomplish this and each situation s slightly different but most if not all of the methods can and should be used by the Black Superior and the white female to encourage the notification process.
As a well cuckolded white husband myself, I will use example from my own personal training as well as some I know have been used on other white cuckold servants to illustrate these methods. I have found all of them to be very effective on myself so I am sure others will have a similar experience.

One of the first ones used on me was to be sent outside to open the door for my wife's Black lover: standing there and holding it open as she and he came out on the front step and took each other in their arms and kissed passionately. Standing there some feet away holding the car open for my wife Black lover and witnessing the even caused a flush of submissive feelings to overwhelm me as I realized that my status as a cuckold was not to be kept private or confidential but made public. There could be no denying or hiding from the fact I was now a cuckold to a powerful Black Man. When he entered the car, I actually voluntarily thanked him and as I heard myself do so, I felt like a complete submissive wimp. I think it then made me realize my defeated state and accept it.
As I entered the house my wife smiled at me and said, "That was sure a great time and he is such a man. I hope you enjoyed yourself because there will be much more to come." All I could say was "Yes Ma'am". I was then told to change the sheets on the bed which I did just more reinforcement and stronger reminders of what occurred and what my place now was.

Go here for more... http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/03/hubbys-confession-cuckold-training.html
Amazing, love the truth behind this, I agree and feel.the same fully

Great story! It is true that white beta males find their true place in life as submissive cuckolds and this brings them happiness and contentment. As a cuckold myself I look forward to the day when society accepts that cuckolds are a natural part of nature, we service a purpose and we have a role. When everyone embraces their place everyone is better off!

Great story! It is true that white beta males find their true place in life as submissive cuckolds and this brings them happiness and contentment. As a cuckold myself I look forward to the day when society accepts that cuckolds are a natural part of nature, we service a purpose and we have a role. When everyone embraces their place everyone is better off!

This. I can't believe our white dicks even can be considered dick. Why are white girls even considering white guys?

Pussy is for BLACK MEN ONLY.
Glad to do my part and lock it away. I like peeing when I sit

View attachment 72520

Great words whites shoukd really know already..

File Feb 03, 7 43 34 PM.jpeg

A Cuck Hubby's Letter to me: http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/letterthe-cuck-in-you.html

Sir,
I am at a loss for words right now as I realize I just unleashed a beast and may very well lose

My sexy wife and become a pathetic little dick loser forever!

You deserve her and she deserves your cock I will submit to you, sir as black men are far more dominant and sexual beasts that make us white boys seem so pathetic I actually am hard right now for some reason thinking about my wife leaving me for a black stud. What will my family think of her having a black baby, and my friends?

It's inevitable to happen and I want you to fill her with your potent seed so bad I want her to have cum deep inside her and be impregnated by a monster black cock and give birth to your creation inside my wife. I have a feeling you'll eventually take her from me completely but I can't do a thing about it I've come to terms with that.

How could we make this happen?

Sincerely,
Ken.

A Cuck Hubby's Letter to me: http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/letterthe-cuck-in-you.html

Sir,
I am at a loss for words right now as I realize I just unleashed a beast and may very well lose

My sexy wife and become a pathetic little dick loser forever!

You deserve her and she deserves your cock I will submit to you, sir as black men are far more dominant and sexual beasts that make us white boys seem so pathetic I actually am hard right now for some reason thinking about my wife leaving me for a black stud. What will my family think of her having a black baby, and my friends?

It's inevitable to happen and I want you to fill her with your potent seed so bad I want her to have cum deep inside her and be impregnated by a monster black cock and give birth to your creation inside my wife. I have a feeling you'll eventually take her from me completely but I can't do a thing about it I've come to terms with that.

How could we make this happen?

Sincerely,
Ken.

Dsoul,
what you write in your blog is so recognizable for me.

"The genes begin to manifest in your inner emotions, slowly wrapping over your mind as you begin to realize how much you’ve missed out from not having awakened this desire in your mind this whole time. You do still love your wife, but now your love becomes more distant in terms of the physical. As much as she loves her sex with you, you come to the conclusion that you’re not capable of satisfying her. Aside from being incapable, you know deep down that you’re not the right man who should be making love to her. As extreme as that may sound, you do want everything that’s best for her. You do want to keep making love to her . . . except you’d much rather be content with watching a real man fuck the ******* out of her."

This describes exactly what I feel growing in my mind day by day .

We disagree......while my wife and I do fantasize about my wife having sex with black men, there is no intrest in being owned, humiliated, bred or disrespected in any way. The fantasy is that my wife loses herself in passion and has the best sexxx of her life.....a biproduct of her sexual awakening is that I get to enjoy great sexxx with my wife before, during and after her sexxxx sessions with her black lover. At this point we only fantasize because finding the right black stud has proven difficult. As this post proves, there are a lot of undesirables out there......we are in no rush, we know the guy we are looking for is out there.

SDC and lifestyle lounge swinger sites has the BBC males you are looking for. We are not into cuck roles or play and she has been fucked by over 30 BBC miles all respectful and great fucks. She has many favorites and play with several on a regular basis.

Back