Hubby Wearing the Panties

[QUOTE="paulj93, post: 764216, member: 32487"great pic! Very sexy. I wear panties most of the time, but you look so sexy, I'd love to get on my knees, wearing only my panties, and suck you off. You're very hot.[/QUOTE]

A shopping trip presented an opportunity for another panty wearing adventure I was subjected to by my wife. We were in a local store frequented by a black clientele. I only mention this because it made me even more embarrassed to be wearing panties there, (as if I would be more comfortable being exposed in front of white guys, WTF?) I wasn't expecting to go shopping and was shocked when my wife selected an obvious women's blouse & slacks I was instructed to try on. She seemed to enjoy my embarrassment but allowed me to select a mens shirt & pants to also take into the changing room. The changing rooms had an attendant who gave you a placard for the number of items you were taking in. I felt almost sick as I approached the attractive black women overseeing the changing rooms but she was too disinterested to notice anything as she handed me the 4 item card. My relief was short-lived as I saw the changing rooms were the type with only a partial door open above and below with fairly wide slats that I was certain you could see through if you really tried.

The store was fairly busy so I attempted as quickly as possible to try on the women's items as my wife had ordered. I hesitated as I was just stepping into the slacks when I caught a glimpse of my pantied torso in the mirror. Just then someone tested the door giving me a jolt and I tripped on the slacks almost falling down. The intruder moved on & I quickly finished my duty pulling up the slacks & fumbled with the buttons on the blouse as my legs shook nervously. As I changed back into my regular clothes I realized my wife would never have known whether I really tried on the women's clothes but I had felt compelled to do it anyway.

I was relieved to have my ordeal completed and handed the card & clothing over to the attendant as I had no intention of buying anything. I then realized she would definitely notice the women's clothing when she sorted them for return to the racks. I hurried back to my wife wanting nothing more than to leave the store as quickly as possible. When I found her she showed me 3 pairs of very frilly womens panties. She said it was time I bought some of my own and stopped stretching hers out. She had selected a few other items for herself but told me I had to checkout with only the panties & she would follow a few people behind in line to make sure I went through with it. I tried to convince myself others would only think I was buying these for my wife but I suspect my nervous embarrassment was just making things more obvious. The clerk gave me a strange look as she rang up my purchase but didn't comment & I was glad to have them bagged and get out of the store. I waited outside until my wife came out, giving me a mischievous smile. I can't say this situation turned me on while it was happening but describing it on the way home with my wife left me with a strange feeling wondering what could be coming next.

A shopping trip presented an opportunity for another panty wearing adventure I was subjected to by my wife. We were in a local store frequented by a black clientele. I only mention this because it made me even more embarrassed to be wearing panties there, (as if I would be more comfortable being exposed in front of white guys, WTF?) I wasn't expecting to go shopping and was shocked when my wife selected an obvious women's blouse & slacks I was instructed to try on. She seemed to enjoy my embarrassment but allowed me to select a mens shirt & pants to also take into the changing room. The changing rooms had an attendant who gave you a placard for the number of items you were taking in. I felt almost sick as I approached the attractive black women overseeing the changing rooms but she was too disinterested to notice anything as she handed me the 4 item card. My relief was short-lived as I saw the changing rooms were the type with only a partial door open above and below with fairly wide slats that I was certain you could see through if you really tried.

The store was fairly busy so I attempted as quickly as possible to try on the women's items as my wife had ordered. I hesitated as I was just stepping into the slacks when I caught a glimpse of my pantied torso in the mirror. Just then someone tested the door giving me a jolt and I tripped on the slacks almost falling down. The intruder moved on & I quickly finished my duty pulling up the slacks & fumbled with the buttons on the blouse as my legs shook nervously. As I changed back into my regular clothes I realized my wife would never have known whether I really tried on the women's clothes but I had felt compelled to do it anyway.

I was relieved to have my ordeal completed and handed the card & clothing over to the attendant as I had no intention of buying anything. I then realized she would definitely notice the women's clothing when she sorted them for return to the racks. I hurried back to my wife wanting nothing more than to leave the store as quickly as possible. When I found her she showed me 3 pairs of very frilly womens panties. She said it was time I bought some of my own and stopped stretching hers out. She had selected a few other items for herself but told me I had to checkout with only the panties & she would follow a few people behind in line to make sure I went through with it. I tried to convince myself others would only think I was buying these for my wife but I suspect my nervous embarrassment was just making things more obvious. The clerk gave me a strange look as she rang up my purchase but didn't comment & I was glad to have them bagged and get out of the store. I waited outside until my wife came out, giving me a mischievous smile. I can't say this situation turned me on while it was happening but describing it on the way home with my wife left me with a strange feeling wondering what could be coming next.
hot

too bad your wife didnt make you come out of the changing room and show her the outfit on.....
:wub:

I was wearing panties the night I met my wife; I had started young and never lost the desire. After we married and we started dating men together, it was her little joke. When the guy would put his hand up her skirt and say, 'wow no panties' she would say, "That is because hubby is wearing them.

Last edited:
Back