Hubby wants to suck

It becomes awfully addictive, I know this from first hand experiences.....especially knowing that big wonderful, beautiful huge tasty black cock your admiring and sucking is regularly sucked and fucked by your wife! As much as I enjoy and crave my wife’s freshly creampied pussy because I know she’s BBC only and that there is way more black men’s cum allowed in her pussy by far than I’m allowed that same privilege as most the time I’m just jacked off. As much as I crave that, being offered up on of her boyfriends black cocks to suck has become just as rewarding to me, either to suck to completion being made to drop to my knees and unzip and take it off his clothes myself, having him pull out and finish in my mouth tasting and smelling her pussy before being fed my creamy treat or sucking him clean after watching him moan and nut in my wife’s pussy, pulling out after finishing and the wife or he pushing my head down on his spent cock as the wife milks it dry with her hand making sure I get all the cum out then making me kiss the head of his cock and thank him for fucking her so good and giving me my treat.

Back