Hubby Wants Him to Cum

Does your bull cum inside your wife all the time?

• Yes, always

Votes: 243 60.3%
  • No, never

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Some times

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • Whatever he wants

Votes: 104 25.8%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband talked me into having sex with other men, especially very hung Black men six years ago. To be honest, at first I was scared, nervous, anxious,but horny about it all at the same time.
When I met my first man, I was nervous that my husband would not like it once things started, as he said he wanted to watch.

We made arrangements to meet a black bull we had met online. My husband and I had just poured a ******* when there was a knock on the door and in walked a very handsome black man.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then he started kissing me and feeling my breasts. I have to admit that i was very nervous, but also very turned on. He clearly was experienced and wasn't worried about my husband being there watching. Soon our clothes were off and he pulled his boxers down. WOW, i was stunned to say the least at his huge size.

He asked if I was going to sit on the couch or join him on the bed. I got up and joined him on the bed and within a few minutes of foreplay he penetrated me with no condom. It felt so good. I had never been so completely filled by any man.

My husband was surprised to see him not wearing a condom. He admitted later that he really enjoyed the show, although he
was a little worried about the stranger cumming inside me. I loved it.

I have been fucking this man off and on for a few years now and he cums inside me every time. My husband likes to see this and some times he will clean us both up.

3.jpg

My husband talked me into having sex with other men, especially very hung Black men six years ago. To be honest, at first I was scared, nervous, anxious,but horny about it all at the same time.
When I met my first man, I was nervous that my husband would not like it once things started, as he said he wanted to watch.

We made arrangements to meet a black bull we had met online. My husband and I had just poured a ******* when there was a knock on the door and in walked a very handsome black man.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then he started kissing me and feeling my breasts. I have to admit that i was very nervous, but also very turned on. He clearly was experienced and wasn't worried about my husband being there watching. Soon our clothes were off and he pulled his boxers down. WOW, i was stunned to say the least at his huge size.

He asked if I was going to sit on the couch or join him on the bed. I got up and joined him on the bed and within a few minutes of foreplay he penetrated me with no condom. It felt so good. I had never been so completely filled by any man.

My husband was surprised to see him not wearing a condom. He admitted later that he really enjoyed the show, although he was a little worried about the stranger cumming inside me. I loved it.

I have been fucking this man off and on for a few years now and he cums inside me every time. My husband likes to see this and some times he will clean us both up.

View attachment 6622
its a wiiin situation for us white couples :happy::dance:

It never matters what the hubby wants, it's up to mom nature. When a white chic allows a black guy to penetrate her bareback thinking he'll pullout at the critical time she's trying to compare him to the slowhumping whiteboys she's fucked and doesn't realize that it's different with a blackbull. When the black stud gets into his frenzy and his balls are on the brink of eruption there's no stopping him. With shear determination to plant his seed in lovely white wife and defience of the whiteman only drives him to accomplish his goal to knock up a whitechic.

When the whitechic first spread her legs for the black bull she didn't expect that once she gets aroused she wont want him to pullout but she can't help herself when she locks her arms and legs around her bull to make certain she gets every drop of his potent cum inside her.

I never make any of those decisions for my hubby and I. My bull owns my slut pussy and do with it as he pleases. Thankfully he insist that hub get a nice before and after taste. Hub is required to clean ass and feet and the floor and anything my bull indicates. Hub considers it an honor and privledge to lick my bulls ass clean. He won't admit it but I think he still wants to fuck me even though he knows he never will again.

Back