Hubby Wants Him to Cum

Does your bull cum inside your wife all the time?

• Yes, always

Votes: 243 60.3%
  • No, never

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Some times

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • Whatever he wants

Votes: 104 25.8%

• Total voters
It never matters what the hubby wants, it's up to mom nature. When a white chic allows a black guy to penetrate her bareback thinking he'll pullout at the critical time she's trying to compare him to the slowhumping whiteboys she's fucked and doesn't realize that it's different with a blackbull. When the black stud gets into his frenzy and his balls are on the brink of eruption there's no stopping him. With shear determination to plant his seed in lovely white wife and defience of the whiteman only drives him to accomplish his goal to knock up a whitechic.

When the whitechic first spread her legs for the black bull she didn't expect that once she gets aroused she wont want him to pullout but she can't help herself when she locks her arms and legs around her bull to make certain she gets every drop of his potent cum inside her.
Its great knowing a blk bull cums in your wife. When he blows he should be balls to the wall and nut deep in the white bitch.

My husband talked me into having sex with other men, especially very hung Black men six years ago. To be honest, at first I was scared, nervous, anxious,but horny about it all at the same time.
When I met my first man, I was nervous that my husband would not like it once things started, as he said he wanted to watch.

We made arrangements to meet a black bull we had met online. My husband and I had just poured a ******* when there was a knock on the door and in walked a very handsome black man.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then he started kissing me and feeling my breasts. I have to admit that i was very nervous, but also very turned on. He clearly was experienced and wasn't worried about my husband being there watching. Soon our clothes were off and he pulled his boxers down. WOW, i was stunned to say the least at his huge size.

He asked if I was going to sit on the couch or join him on the bed. I got up and joined him on the bed and within a few minutes of foreplay he penetrated me with no condom. It felt so good. I had never been so completely filled by any man.

My husband was surprised to see him not wearing a condom. He admitted later that he really enjoyed the show, although he was a little worried about the stranger cumming inside me. I loved it.

I have been fucking this man off and on for a few years now and he cums inside me every time. My husband likes to see this and some times he will clean us both up.

View attachment 6622

Thats nice looking. BM shootoff alot. EThere should always be a WM to lick the bitch clean. BM love to send WW home dripping. My wifes Daddy always insisted thst she feed me when she got home. Once st a party he shared my wife with a dozen other bulls. Talk about full of cum in both holes. Ummmmm

My husband talked me into having sex with other men, especially very hung Black men six years ago. To be honest, at first I was scared, nervous, anxious,but horny about it all at the same time.
When I met my first man, I was nervous that my husband would not like it once things started, as he said he wanted to watch.

We made arrangements to meet a black bull we had met online. My husband and I had just poured a ******* when there was a knock on the door and in walked a very handsome black man.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then he started kissing me and feeling my breasts. I have to admit that i was very nervous, but also very turned on. He clearly was experienced and wasn't worried about my husband being there watching. Soon our clothes were off and he pulled his boxers down. WOW, i was stunned to say the least at his huge size.

He asked if I was going to sit on the couch or join him on the bed. I got up and joined him on the bed and within a few minutes of foreplay he penetrated me with no condom. It felt so good. I had never been so completely filled by any man.

My husband was surprised to see him not wearing a condom. He admitted later that he really enjoyed the show, although he was a little worried about the stranger cumming inside me. I loved it.

I have been fucking this man off and on for a few years now and he cums inside me every time. My husband likes to see this and some times he will clean us both up.

View attachment 6622

View attachment 6622
Hope your love triangle lasts and lasts...Keep that Cuck in line..

On her second date with her black boyfriend my wife was already getting fucked bareback. She told me later that as he was nearing his first orgasm he hasked her "where do you want it?". She told him without hesitation " please cum inside me". He made her beg for it a few more times as she looked into his eyes then he shot his jets of sperm inside her. She said it felt so good. Natural. So fulfilling to know that he marked her as his own sexual territory and that she was able to satisfy this god-like man. She told him that she was his exclusively and I have not been allowed to touch her since. She feels that it would be cheating on him.
super

View attachment 6622
Yes, makes my mouth water

Back