HUBBY TO WATCH OR NOT

That's a loaded question!!! I prefer the hubs be there to watch sometimes; he likes to be included in my 'world'. If it's someone new that we don't know very well, then he's absolutely going to be there!! I prefer him being there only rarely. I feel that I can really let go when I'm on my own and able to totally give muself to the BBC .

The majority of my times I am alone with the guy. I started by meeting guys in nightclubs and going back to their places for a one night stand. I've enjoyed this but wanted my hubby to be there for some time.
My hubby was reluctant, a couple of black guys comments I think put him off, about what they may think of him or say to him.
However, the end of 2015 we started joining swinging sites and we agreed to meet guys off the net instead and hubby would come with me and be present. I enjoyed it so much more! Meeting the guy felt less awkward, I was more relaxed and the look on hubbys face as he was watching me fucking another guy, amazing! Plus he can lick me out or fuck me straight after instead of waiting to get home.
I will still have one offs with guys by myself but want hubby watching more and more, much prefer it! X

The majority of my times I am alone with the guy. I started by meeting guys in nightclubs and going back to their places for a one night stand. I've enjoyed this but wanted my hubby to be there for some time.
My hubby was reluctant, a couple of black guys comments I think put him off, about what they may think of him or say to him.
However, the end of 2015 we started joining swinging sites and we agreed to meet guys off the net instead and hubby would come with me and be present. I enjoyed it so much more! Meeting the guy felt less awkward, I was more relaxed and the look on hubbys face as he was watching me fucking another guy, amazing! Plus he can lick me out or fuck me straight after instead of waiting to get home.
I will still have one offs with guys by myself but want hubby watching more and more, much prefer it! X
there is so much more a woman can do if her hubby is present and it is also a demonstration of control to both men

That's a loaded question!!! I prefer the hubs be there to watch sometimes; he likes to be included in my 'world'. If it's someone new that we don't know very well, then he's absolutely going to be there!! I prefer him being there only rarely. I feel that I can really let go when I'm on my own and able to totally give muself to the BBC .
If you cant "let go" with your husband there, then you have issues in your marrage.

My husband could watch all he wants, but he chooses not to. He may come in every blue moon to watch, but then leaves after a few minutes.
my wife not only wants me to watch if she is working away she wants me to listen on the phone and if i am there she wants me to lick her while she fucks and how can I say no

That sound very realistic
approach... some women are not
comfortable to let go completely to
their lovers in the present of their
hubby..
Wish you good luck!

Back