hubby sucks it too

Brent69

Couple
From
UK
My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.
My husband always enjoyed watching me being used by Black men. We have always been completely open with each other. Because he encouraged my activities with Blacks, he could not really complain when I told him I wanted him to be used by Black men!

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

m cuck clean up 5535.jpg

0a Boo cums in tom mouth.jpg

0a girl watch Boo throat fuck tom and ejaculate (Medium).jpg

I like having white guys suck my cock. I usually need the wife to get me hard and get me to the point where I'm just about to cum, but then to have the hubby take it in his mouth is pretty cool. Its a symbol of dominance I guess.

Back