hubby sucks it too

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

When I looked at my cuck doing this I thought: how submissive he was being.

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.
i think most of us feel the same, from the bulls to the cucks to the wives..some just admit it openly !!

At 6:00 this morning I awoke to the sound of my husband in the guest room taking his lovers rock hard morning wood!The bed was sqeeking and I could hear the slapping of their bodies loud as he took his pounding,I could hear my husband moaning and I heard him cry out and gasp as his man released his huge load of semen deep inside of him!At that point I had gently slightly cracked open the door to hear the wetness of my hubby's tiny hole being pumped full of his black boyfriends huge load of hot black cum!I quietly watched through the door as he held my husband gently moving in and out of him as they kissed deeply and passionately for the longest time.Then his lover rolled to his back as my husband licked and sucked his beautiful cock and balls,cleaning him and draining the remaining cum until they went back to sleep.It was so erotic that I came back to bed and got myself off twice!I enjoyed seeing this man make love to my husband,Im really turned on by the feminization of my husband as I watch his boyfriend turn him into his woman.

My lil sissy clitty dick just got so hard from reading this. That was so HOT!

Back