Hubby said no more BBC

So I tried for almost two months now, but he officially doesn't like it. Said it's not turning him on anymore. But now, it's been 2 weeks since I last saw anything but his cock. I'm craving!
Well, so, now your options come down to this:
  • Make him a true cuckold by cheating
  • Comply to save your marriage
  • Leave him and say "later cucky"
  • Negotiate a deal
  • Stay frustrated and vent your frustrations here on b2w

:p Does your wife venture out?
No, we've always done our swinging together, and it wasn't limited to black men, or men in general. In fact, one of the best on-going 3-somes we enjoyed for about 4 years was with a cute, red head, female bartender/college student we met at the Outback Restaurant.
When the ******* got too old to take to their grandparents, and a couple times we almost got discovered, the MS decided we needed to focus on them ... they're 16 & 15 now. Mac

Yeah, having a MFF is awesomely fun, especially if I've been "in" both of them and they do a "69" ... my wife is not into the ladies, actually. She's only been with 3 females since we've been together (20 years). MFF's are harder to arrange AND usually the other female is into my wife, not men ... meaning she's lesbian. MFM is her favorite ... couple swaps are fun if everyone is INTO it.

It's been over 5 years now since we've swung been with another woman ... I'm not sure how it even feels anymore. My wife can get kinky ... and she loves giving BJs at the drop of a hat ... every man's dream.
We tried to arrange a get-together with her younger sister a few years ago when her sister and her hubby had split up. We all got naked in our Jacuzzi and splashed around a bit, but I never got to sink my "Johnson " in her ... I was so frustrated. First time my famous margaritas failed me, actually.:(

Last edited:
So I tried for almost two months now, but he officially doesn't like it. Said it's not turning him on anymore. But now, it's been 2 weeks since I last saw anything but his cock. I'm craving!
@Stacey - our wonderful member from the site here @LebanonBBCLover wrote a fantastic guide on "How To Cuckold Your Husband" that you should check out for some tips that may help:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-cuckold-your-husband.54521/

Also for the guys they should check out the linked and connected Guide I compiled with input from members on here and other cuck couples I know personally titled "The Complete Idiot and Dummies Guide on Interracial Cuckolding (aka how to train a hotwife to love BBC and cuckold a hubby/boifriend)"

You can check it out here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...otwife-to-love-bbc-and-cuckold-a-hubby.40507/

Of course its a guide not gospel so use at your own discretion and results may vary but they are what others have tried and got great positive and results from practicing.

No, we've always done our swinging together, and it wasn't limited to black men, or men in general. In fact, one of the best on-going 3-somes we enjoyed for about 4 years was with a cute, red head, female bartender/college student we met at the Outback Restaurant.
When the ******* got too old to take to their grandparents, and a couple times we almost got discovered, the MS decided we needed to focus on them ... they're 16 & 15 now. Mac
It's been over 5 years now since we've swung been with another woman ... I'm not sure how it even feels anymore. My wife can get kinky ... and she loves giving BJs at the drop of a hat ... every man's dream.
We tried to arrange a get-together with her younger sister a few years ago when her sister and her hubby had split up. We all got naked in our Jacuzzi and splashed around a bit, but I never got to sink my "Johnson " in her ... I was so frustrated. First time my famous margaritas failed me, actually.:(
@MacNfries - That was quite telling and revealing of a post mac-n-cheese. Now everything makes perfect sense.

I see why you move from thread to thread haunting this place like the ghost from Xmas past, present, and future all rolled up into one giving people ominous warnings about the IR lifestyle and your experiences in it along with how Blackmen are this and statistics state that.

When was the last time you and your wife actually swung and had a Black man also? You got a lot of pent up frustration from going through random pussy withdrawal. :blackgrimace: Just fucking with you - but you do need to tell your wife to break you off with a menage finally- 5 years geesh. Might help her to loosen up by getting fucked really good too by a man with a long hard wood who ain't trying to be married, wine and dine her either.Just make sure its some long hard black wood as if there is any other kind :exciting::threesome::deer:

Merry X-mas MacMan and keep on Macn'ing on.

C-246007_2_1_1.jpg

CardThisIsTheLife.jpg

View media item 4574View media item 4193

Last edited:
@MacNfries
When was the last time you and your wife actually swung and had a Black man also? You got a lot of pent up frustration from going through random pussy withdrawal. :blackgrimace:
- but you do need to tell your wife to break you off with a menage finally- 5 years geesh. Might help her to loosen up by getting fucked really good too by a man with a long hard wood who ain't trying to be married, wine and dine her either....

Merry X-mas MacMan and keep on Macn'ing on.

.....Thank you, bbb ... we've been talking about another MMF with my old roommate (her bf before me). He's married now with a family of his own, but the 3 of us got along really well in school, and if it wasn't for him, I would have never met my bride. Our problem is working around 2 teenagers, but our ******* just got her license about 5 months ago. We're surprising her with a '2012 Mustang for Christmas ... not putting anything from us under the tree and going to watch her squirm a bit before we show her a surprise.
.....I think I've said this, but she's never crossed over to the "dark side" as of yet ... that's still a goal of mine down the road. She just wants "good sex" ... and loves MMF's.
.....Have a Merry Christmas, my man!
.....Mac

typical white+white marriage:
the problem is the husband

the solution is more black love for the wife (even if it offends the husband)
So, if the solution is more black love for the wife ... let's suppose that hubby decides to find himself a cute female of Hispanic line ... and wife has a problem with his being with this cutie. Are you saying that the solution is more Hispanic ladies for the husband? :)

I guess my point is, when you have a marriage, it's suppose to be "if it's not right for both, it's not right for one" ... that's kind of how strong, marriage partnerships work. If not, then the couple doesn't really need to be married, do they?
KARMA is HELL ... let me tell ya!

Last edited:
So, if the solution is more black love for the wife ... let's suppose that hubby decides to find himself a cute female of Hispanic line ... and wife has a problem with his being with this cutie. Are you saying that the solution is more Hispanic ladies for the husband? :)

KARMA is HELL ... let me tell ya!

Don't expect any kind of rational answer from the IR extremists.

Back