Hubby said no more BBC

My BBC is bigger than anything you have. No amount of polish will help.

First off, did I call you out saying you had a small dick?:confused:

We are both just sick of guys claiming to be BBC, just because they were born black. Everyone knows that ain't true!

And how in the hell, do you know how much meat I'm swingin, dude? Pretty loud loose comment!:confused:
Sum white folk get big dick too.;) Not sayin I do, but I ain't tiny, and I ain't no passive cuck!

Have a nice day!:lips:

First off, did I call you out saying you had a small dick?:confused:

We are both just sick of guys claiming to be BBC, just because they were born black. Everyone knows that ain't true!

And how in the hell, do you know how much meat I'm swingin, dude? Pretty loud loose comment!:confused:
Sum white folk get big dick too.;) Not sayin I do, but I ain't tiny, and I ain't no passive cuck!

Have a nice day!:lips:
First of all not all black men are BBC. Second I am and I know that my dick is bigger and will satisfy your wife. Fact.

Please login or become a member to view

Have a nice day.

First of all not all black men are BBC. Second I am and I know that my dick is bigger and will satisfy your wife. Fact.

Please login or become a member to view

Have a nice day.

Without seeing his, and without an impartial measurement of both, you can't with any certainy say that your dick is bigger than his.

So I tried for almost two months now, but he officially doesn't like it. Said it's not turning him on anymore. But now, it's been 2 weeks since I last saw anything but his cock. I'm craving!

It appears your hubby has a case of "reality set in" I would guess he has become anxious, tormented and threatened to the extent that he feels he has lost control, and your relationship is under threat. I assume it was his idea in the first place. In his mind, playing the role of the submissive, inferior husband has transcended from fantasy to reality. An indicator might be a sudden inability to get hard. If you have any chance of returning to this lifestyle I would recommend that you place all your attention on your husband and begin repairing his broken self-esteem and reassuring his worth to you. Next you will have to slowly introduce naughty sex talk expressing your wishes or recanting past experiences while stroking him or allowing him to stroke himself. You will need to tie your naughty sex talk directly to his orgasm, thus restoring the link tying your infidelity to his pleasure. If you manage to succeed I would recommend that you pay close attention to maintaining that link making sure he is rewarded each time by his orgasm. ...Just one hubby's opinion.

We haven't heard from you since late December Stacey so what's the latest with y'all lately..? If he still want's you to stop seeing black guys, maybe you could talk more seriously with him about how much you really enjoyed it and really want to see more black men. And if he still wants you to stop, then it's up to you how seriously you want it to go, even if it might lead to cheating. You mentioned that you are still swinging and I'm just can't understand that if he's with other women, why is it such an issue with whom you are with, white or black.

Back