Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

Cuckold-husband-watches-his-wife-590x442.jpg

Well I am not allowed to cum until she tells me I can...
I admit it is hard..to keep from cumming...What really makes it hard is when the bull cums on my face and i am not allowed to clean it off until after he leaves...,,,he cums all over my face and then she will have me fuck her... I can not last more than a few minutes ...other wise i have gone for hours of fucking her when commanded to
263.jpg

95% of the time, i do wait until they are finished (for the time being). For me, the entire time they are involved with each other is a turn on to me too... i mean, watching and/or participating gets me closer to orgasm just as it does them. When they are finished, is when i generally choose to cum... whether by my own hand or with my wife. We are not into the whole denial thing, we do go to each other as soon as he is finished with her for our 'reconnection time'. But even with that, i do not last very long since i'm as excited as they were a few minutes earlier. It only takes a very few minutes for me to orgasm

Well I am not allowed to cum until she tells me I can...
I admit it is hard..to keep from cumming...What really makes it hard is when the bull cums on my face and i am not allowed to clean it off until after he leaves...,,,he cums all over my face and then she will have me fuck her... I can not last more than a few minutes ...other wise i have gone for hours of fucking her when commanded to
View attachment 83050

After the bull has cummed on your face ... does the wife clean his cum off you?

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
I would like to think I could wait until you and the bitch have cum, but I don't know since it hasn't happened yet.

i usually cum in a few seconds i dont last long and when i do cum in my panties they make me lick them clean for being so pathetic and cumming so soon.
Same here except sometimes Im in chastity & cant squirt but usually she lets me out when its "clean up time". One of her favorite ways to let me have my release is for me to leave my penis inside my panties & "finger" just the head (like it were a clit) until I squirt off inside the panties.

Back