HUBBY CUCKED THE HARD WAY

solobolo

Gold Member
my husband got more than he asked for he took me to a blk mans house too get fucked he was suppose to be alone but it was 3 of them all big buff and tall like 6;3 i was dripping automatically//..he got nervous he tried too back us out but the guys werent having it they made us sit down they were blocking the door i knew i was gonna get my holes assaulted by these bbc..they gave us some drinks and then they stood me up and made me sit with them i am only 5 ft tall i was wearing sandals these guys towered over me they were getting very agresive calling me a whore and slut i loved it one of the grabed me from my hair and threw me on my knees hard my husband got up and got mad ,,they sat his ass back down and told him were gonna fuck the ******* out of this whore..he tried too protest i wanted it soo bad ..but he was scared they pulled out ther cocks they were soo big ..i had a lil dress on that disapeared ..lol then they said lets go i didnt know what they ment they picked me up and walked me itoo a bedroom put me on the bed i thought they were gona let hubby in but they said ur not invited shes our whore now omg they closed the door amd locked it my hubby was banging saying stop saying my name ..they just lunged at me omg they were on me like animals it got quiet and i just heard hubby outside so i started moaning so he knew i was getting sexed my pussy was leaking in this mans mouth im moaning like a whore with2 cocks in my face omg the fact they were humiliating him made me even hornier i would hear him put his ear to the door the guys were being loud saying what they were doing to me like look at her ayes with that blck cocl u like it right whore ..they made me say it loud for hubby i love ur blk cocks .i felt soo whorish there cocks were huge i started feeling a mouth on my pussy and fingers in my ass i knew it was coming they got a bottle of lube and dripped irt on my holes and fingered them my hubby asked whats happening ..they told him be quiet and listen to this whore ..they threw me on the bed like a rag doll.they said lets train the bitch first..the first guy was about 8 inches with a fatt head he spit on my pussy and started going in slow .then they said tell ur pussy husband whats in u right now..i started panting a big blk cock.he slapped my tits and said it louder blk cock bby..he spread me open as wide as he could got in a push up posiytion and started too drll me with power the bed was banging against the wall i was moaning in this guys mouth while he kissed me he kept asking me in my ear are u a whore are u a whore every time i said yess he would go harder he gripped my ass cheeks hard and went balls deep the wiggled his cock inside me and pulled out the other 2 guys did the same thing there cocks were bigger though each 10 inches i had already cummed 3 times i was trashed had bite marks and thumb prints then the guy said were gonna let u see ur whore but were not done he said okay i was lying on the bed hair a mess pusy swollen he looked me in the eyes i knew he wanted me too stop but i was there whore thats what he wanted.they kicjked him back out he banged the door same as before they told him were gonna fuck her lil brown asshole pussy boy..they said turn around open ur ass whore i was soo excited i felt that first cock head open my ass i just submitted they fucked me llke animals taunting hubby saying u should see ur whores ass eat our cocks i was in extacy they fucked my ass back too back i was loose i could feel the wind in my hole i guess it was soo big they said let him see they opened the door and said look he looked at my opened ass and at me then they said watch this he made me sit on his cock and his friedn got in my ass he said plz let me stay i told them let him see this is what u wanted a whore.they got inside me finally and started working the rythim i was moaning like a whore i would ocasionally look at hubby and smile like a whore they kept calling me dirty names making me say i was a blk cock whore ,,i really ment it lol they picked me up in the air and dped me like that for a while i was already beat up and they wouldnt stop they passed me back and forth like that standing something hubby never could do..it was almost3 hours into it the first guy came finallyall inside my pussy my hubby just saw me spreading our cumm on his dick he fucked me and put me back on the bed then the first guy had his turn fucked me missionary fibnger in my ass asking me if i was a whore in front of hubby i said yess yess he tounge kissed me and cummed in my pussy also the last guy wanted a lil of each hole so i sucked him off let him in myass and pussy i cummed one last time with thimhe fucked my ass super hard our skins were slapping so loud my husband was just slouched defeated lloking at me get used ..after they finished they told us too get out ..i was a mess he was pissed we left he didnt talk too me all night lol we havent talked about it since..

Back