Hubby couldn't get it up

If its not working its magic for him anymore, you need to know that if you care about him. Cuckolding is a funny activity. At any time jealousy, envy, concern, and a host of other negativities could suddenly crop up in his head ... you need to be aware of that IF that is the case. It's only natural that eventually a certain sexual activity won't work its magic like it once did, and it requires couples to be attentive & creative.

If its not working its magic for him anymore, you need to know that if you care about him. Cuckolding is a funny activity. At any time jealousy, envy, concern, and a host of other negativities could suddenly crop up in his head ... you need to be aware of that IF that is the case. It's only natural that eventually a certain sexual activity won't work its magic like it once did, and it requires couples to be attentive & creative.[/QUO

Thanks. We had some good alone time last night and I got things working for him but it took sometime and he enjoyed himself. I think it was just all in his head. We haven't had any problems with this lifestyle and he enjoys watch me with my lover.

Back