HUBBY APPROVES HOOK UP

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
One night, my husband and I and some friends went out to several different bars. We were having a great time. As we were walking down the street, we heard some good music coming from one place. We decided to go in and check it out. The place was fairly crowded but not too bad. The band was playing some good old rock and roll. We found a table, but there weren’t enough chairs for our group. So, I decided to walk around and look for one. I found a bar chair, but a big black guy was sitting by it. He had a nice looking body and was hot. I made small talk with him and then asked him if someone was using the chair. He said it was reserved for someone special but that I could earn the chair. We started flirting, and finally he told me it would cost me a hug for the chair. I stood up and hugged him. Before I knew it, we were kissing. We broke apart, and I asked him if I had earned the chair. He said yes, so I took the chair to our group. When I sat down by my husband, he told me that I looked hot and that the poor guy who gave me the chair looked lonely. He suggested that maybe I should be nice to him. I watched the black guy and when he got up to go to the bathroom, I followed him. When he came out, I winked at him, and soon I was back in his arms. We groped each other a while, and then he backed me up to the bar into a dark corner. We were making out as I glanced over at my husband. He was watching with a big smile on his face. That really made me hot. It didn't seem like anyone else was watching, and if they were, they didn't mind. Finally, we invited him home and had sex while my husband watched. After we had fucked a few times and my stud left, my husband told me how hot I looked with that guy banging me and that he was so turned on watching it all. We went to bed and he fucked me good and hard. Many times now we relive that night in our love making sessions, but I would like to find another black bull and do it again for real.

1.jpg2.jpg

One night, my husband and I and some friends went out to several different bars. We were having a great time. As we were walking down the street, we heard some good music coming from one place. We decided to go in and check it out. The place was fairly crowded but not too bad. The band was playing some good old rock and roll. We found a table, but there weren’t enough chairs for our group. So, I decided to walk around and look for one. I found a bar chair, but a big black guy was sitting by it. He had a nice looking body and was hot. I made small talk with him and then asked him if someone was using the chair. He said it was reserved for someone special but that I could earn the chair. We started flirting, and finally he told me it would cost me a hug for the chair. I stood up and hugged him. Before I knew it, we were kissing. We broke apart, and I asked him if I had earned the chair. He said yes, so I took the chair to our group. When I sat down by my husband, he told me that I looked hot and that the poor guy who gave me the chair looked lonely. He suggested that maybe I should be nice to him. I watched the black guy and when he got up to go to the bathroom, I followed him. When he came out, I winked at him, and soon I was back in his arms. We groped each other a while, and then he backed me up to the bar into a dark corner. We were making out as I glanced over at my husband. He was watching with a big smile on his face. That really made me hot. It didn't seem like anyone else was watching, and if they were, they didn't mind. Finally, we invited him home and had sex while my husband watched. After we had fucked a few times and my stud left, my husband told me how hot I looked with that guy banging me and that he was so turned on watching it all. We went to bed and he fucked me good and hard. Many times now we relive that night in our love making sessions, but I would like to find another black bull and do it again for real.

View attachment 71231View attachment 71232
Just what i want for my wife.

That is exactly how me and my man are.. random men are always just so much more appreciative f the gifts they are about to recieve

i love thsata love watching my wife flirt with guys until she finds one who wlill let me watch .. love watching her make out with a few guys until one is into it

We have set up situations where my husband would watch through the window from the darkened pool deck or even from inside our closet when there was no time to arrange anything better. But usually the guys I sellect are totally into being watched and its awesome.

Back