Hubbies Knowing their Place...Pt. 3

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Nothing moves me more than watching a hubby clean out his wife's pussy after I've finished using it. Yes, it is a powerful feeling. Even more powerful when doing it in public: ordering the white boi around, and seeing him obey without question. It's just as moving as a confession a hubby sent to me months back of an episode he witnessed between his wife and a black man. It was a precursor to where they are now:

******​

My fiancé and I were only 1 month away from our wedding and we were both very excited about it. Sarah and I were high school sweethearts and I had been dating her for 5 years now. Our sex life left a lot to be desired and it was mainly because of me. I have about 5 inches so that is nothing to write home about. Also, I usually could not last more than a couple minutes in bed and although she kept insisting that she was satisfied, I could tell that she was always disappointed after a round of our short sex.

Now I have had cuckolding fantasies ever since we started dating, probably due to my lack of skill in bed and my overall submissiveness in our relationship. However, I doubted whether a cuckold relationship was even a possibility because of her upbringing in a very traditional family. But I still held out hope...

One day, we headed to the mall for a bit of shopping and ended up in a clothing store that I knew she would spend quite a bit of time in. There was a TV with a sports game on in the front of the store, so I got distracted and started watching the game. I told her I would meet her back in the women's section where she would be in a minute. I finally came back to earth and realized that about 15 minutes passed so I made a quick beeline to where I thought she would be. The only thing was I couldn't find her. I searched the entire women's section about 3 times and she was nowhere in sight. I even checked the dressing room but nobody was in there.

Finally I saw an office door that was slightly cracked. I didn't think she would be in there but I was passing by and figured I’d peek in. I cracked it open a bit more and poked my head inside. What I saw changed my life forever. A store employee was lying on the ground with his pants completely off and there was my fiancé on all fours with his dick completely engulfed in her mouth. I froze. I had no idea what to do. Sarah was making love to his cock with her mouth. She was even deep-throating him, something she had NEVER done to me. And this guy was a black man who was probably about 8 or 9 inches, too! She was really enjoying sucking his cock. And I, ashamed as I may have been, was enjoying being able to watch it just as much, as the hard bulge in my pants made evident. Watching her lips slide up and down his now wet and shiny cock was so thrilling to me.

After a few minutes of slow cock-sucking, Sarah started to really pick up the pace as the man put his hand on her head and ****** her to bob up and down on his big black dick. I could tell by his body language that he was getting close to cumming. 20 seconds later he quickly got up and repositioned himself so that he was jerking his cock right into Sarah's mouth. His breathing kept getting quicker and finally I saw his balls start to tighten up as the first spurt missed her mouth and hit right above her upper lip. He adjusted himself to make sure the rest of his cum reached her mouth safely. When it looked like he was finished, she put her mouth on his cock, sucking out of him whatever was left. This made her spill a little cum out of her mouth and drip down to her chin. He then removed his cock from her mouth, which gave her time to swallow the load that had just been shot in her mouth. She used her fingers to wipe up the cum on her face and then proceeded to lick her fingers clean too. I could barely contain myself as I could feel my own cock oozing what seemed like gallons of pre-cum in my pants.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, thanked him, and headed towards the door. I quickly hid behind a clothing rack as she exited the office and headed back towards the front of the store. I was stunned. The woman who I was supposed to marry in 1 month had just swallowed a complete stranger's load. She hadn't even let me cum in her mouth on the rare occasions where she would suck my cock. She told me she thought cum was disgusting and made me cum in a tissue. Today, she acted like a total cum-slut for a man she didn't even know.

http://mastershango.com/2013/01/22/hubbies-knowing-their-place-pt-3/

Nothing moves me more than watching a hubby clean out his wife's pussy after I've finished using it. Yes, it is a powerful feeling.​
Even more powerful when doing it in public: ordering the white boi around, and seeing him obey​
without question. ...​

For those of us who are in D/s relationships with our Wives, providing her with this service is an honor.​
Being able to give her lover the experience of enjoying our obedience and service to him is an opportunity for us to display our gratitude for the pleasure and happiness that he brings to our Wife.​
For many of us, the humiliation of having our submission to his desires displayed publicly not only serves to heighten the pleasure he derives from wielding the power he commands, but also our joy at being able to provide him this experience.​

Reactions: wit
I'm still waiting to hear from real hubbies here who don't just talk but do. A lot of you spend much time in this forum than enticing your wives about this.
hi there informative one sir yes my hubby is starting doing cleaning duties he all so gets both of us started orally as well then is on the subs bench until requied taylor realy have this cuck husband thing going well :);)

hi there informative one sir yes my hubby is starting doing cleaning duties he all so gets both of us started orally as well then is on the subs bench until requied taylor realy have this cuck husband thing going well :);)

That's great to hear. Nothing feels good than hubbies who're learning to live the cuck hubby style of living.

I would like a daily ration of black cum and cleaning it out of her pussy just seems like a way to earn it. I would ******* it out of a condom though or however its delivered. It would be a humiliating rush.

Back