Hubbies & BFs' Jealous Tendencies

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
95.jpg

To the white hubbies in here: Knowing that your woman is out there enjoying herself with her Black Bull, or even when she does eventually return home with them, do any of you ever get that jealous tendency running through your veins when you're watching them happy together?
How do you deal with it?

My husband never gets jealous when I am having sex with my boyfriends. If I don't spend some time with him afterwards then he gets a little bitchy.

Say you're with your boyfriend of the time, and hubby calls on the phone and you decide to answer, what would you usually say to him?

I'm very jealous of their much bigger cocks,and how they make my wife moan aloud in sheer pleasure.I cannot ever make her orgasm as many times,they give her multiple orgasms.I get jealous when she looks at her bbc lover with such lust,and how much effort she gives.Also how she dresses in her sluttiest undies for bbc men's pleasure.HELL YES I'M JEALOUS

Don't get me wrong,I love the feelings of jealously.I get a hard on and the mixture of emotions,jealousy and lust both at the same time is incredible.I love to watch my wife getting ready to meet a bbc lover.Seeing her stood putting her make up on in the bathroom mirror as I sit on the bath as we chat.She is stood there,in high heels,stockings,suspender belt,tiny panties and lacy bra.I know she is doing this for bbc.TOTAL JEALOUSY

Don't get me wrong,I love the feelings of jealously.I get a hard on and the mixture of emotions,jealousy and lust both at the same time is incredible.I love to watch my wife getting ready to meet a bbc lover.Seeing her stood putting her make up on in the bathroom mirror as I sit on the bath as we chat.She is stood there,in high heels,stockings,suspender belt,tiny panties and lacy bra.I know she is doing this for bbc.TOTAL JEALOUSY

At that point in time of you being jealous, would you say that's when you're at your most weakest state, when she has total command and control over you?

Back