Hubbies & BFs' Jealous Tendencies

Lets face it we are all men and we will get jealous at times but that does not matter. What matters is that we white males encourage and assist in every way possible our women and black men come together for sex. While I myself have not as of yet officially got to the Cuckold stage due to a Racist wife I firmly beleive in Black Superiority and have encouraged my wife to try black cock to no avail. That in itself does not reflect on my desire to live this lifestyle and would do so wholly and completely if I had a wife willing to do so. i would welcome black men into our marriage bed at any time for as long as they wished to stay completely bowing to there superiority .

Lets face it we are all men and we will get jealous at times but that does not matter. What matters is that we white males encourage and assist in every way possible our women and black men come together for sex. While I myself have not as of yet officially got to the Cuckold stage due to a Racist wife I firmly beleive in Black Superiority and have encouraged my wife to try black cock to no avail. That in itself does not reflect on my desire to live this lifestyle and would do so wholly and completely if I had a wife willing to do so. i would welcome black men into our marriage bed at any time for as long as they wished to stay completely bowing to there superiority .

Have you ever wondered that the reason your wife is still racist is because you allowed her to be as such?

Reactions: wit
I get very jealous and envious of the man fucking my wife. The fact that she does not let me enter her (on some special occausions she lets me put 2 inches in, just to remind me what I'm missing), and he is fucking her at will, whenever he likes.
I'm in total envy that he gets to cum deep inside her, as often as he likes, while I'm not allow to cum at all
I'm totally jealous that his cock is so much bigger than mine, and that he can pleausre her in ways that I can only dream of. Something that I physically can not do or learn how to do because of my smaller cock
I'm jealous that she lusts for his cock, and just laughts at mine.

I get very jealous and envious of the man fucking my wife. The fact that she does not let me enter her (on some special occausions she lets me put 2 inches in, just to remind me what I'm missing), and he is fucking her at will, whenever he likes.

You have to be jealous, or else you wouldn't be human if you weren't. And its part of what makes the sex gratifying to any hubby when they see such happen.

When they realize they've opened Pandora's Box.

interracial-cuckold-11.jpg

I'm in total envy that he gets to cum deep inside her, as often as he likes, while I'm not allow to cum at all
I'm totally jealous that his cock is so much bigger than mine, and that he can pleausre her in ways that I can only dream of. Something that I physically can not do or learn how to do because of my smaller cock
I'm jealous that she lusts for his cock, and just laughts at mine.
u r not alone jimbobin.

No jealously here, I want us both to be enjoy bbc , so I think we should watch and do as told by the bull after the first time.the bull shouldbe able to come over any time if she is home she serves the bull , if that means get dressed up to go to a bulls friend then fine. Might mean hubby's mouth will get tired.Lol

No jealously here, I want us both to be enjoy bbc , so I think we should watch and do as told by the bull after the first time.the bull shouldbe able to come over any time if she is home she serves the bull , if that means get dressed up to go to a bulls friend then fine. Might mean hubby's mouth will get tired.Lol

Then make like Nike and JUST DO IT!

View attachment 87173

To the white hubbies in here: Knowing that your woman is out there enjoying herself with her Black Bull, or even when she does eventually return home with them, do any of you ever get that jealous tendency running through your veins when you're watching them happy together?
How do you deal with it?

I never thought I had jealous tendancies. I was used to my wife dancing and making out with random guys in clubs while I watched from the bar. I was loving our first and only threesome with her ex-boyfriend during a high school reunion. I found a little jealousy comming out after the threesome when they went at it again without me. But that was a combination of things, I was left out of the action, She got caught up in the moment of lust and let him in her without a condom; and it looked more like they were making love instead of fucking. Fucking is fucking but making love has emotion behind it. I'm not a fan of my wife falling in love with someone else or wanting a long term relationship/lover.

The jealousy quickly subsided once she was back in my arms. I guess jealousy and the emotional rollercoaster are part of the experience. We just have to be able to control it in order be able to have fun.

This is a pretty important thread, actually, but I notice some people having a problem understanding the difference between the words jealous and envious ... there is a big difference.
Since one of these words (jealousy) can cause a dominoing effect of problems, i.e. jealousy=arguments=relationship damage=divorce, etc., I think for the topic of cuckolding, it's worth understanding the difference between these words:

http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-jealousy-and-vs-envy/

I'm not jealous of the bull with my wife, or the other guys she had last year. Im more jealous of not having a massive cock but that's not anyone's fault other than genetics. My wife loves me and has never moaned about my cock, in fact it was me suggesting her new lifestyle. Only thing I get tiny bit jealous about is the black guys last year and now the bull are the only ones who have fucked my wife up the ass, she was made to promise I wasn't allowed up there, it's for black guys only. I could probably insist on doing it but don't want to upset wife.
hi my hubby same i tell him its what he wanted Taylor

Thanks like it, glad I'm not the only one! It was more annoying because I had asked about doing it before she started seeing other men. My wife always said no, it wasn't for her. Then the first black guy she met she let him do it! Still it does make me horny though so not complaining, will wait my turn.
so where are you at as far as the lifestyle

Reactions: wit
so where are you at as far as the lifestyle
in my case the bull had me at the dinner table when we had him over for dinner he called me over pulled me on to him well the rest is history my hubby did not have chance to be jealous now i serve the bull when times premit

Wife stays overnight at bulls, sometimes when I get home he's with her upstairs, my wife says this is deliberate. But I don't get involved, don't watch or join in, prefer it that way. Me and wife did this together and are really loving it. We do have a big decision though as he does want to get her pregnant. If not he said will pass her on which wife doesn't want, we'll have to see.
Grow a pair butt tell her what you want she gets to fuck other guys but taking on another guys baby? sad if she wants kid with him tell her ciao for now find someother gal who will just fuck other guys

Wife stays overnight at bulls, sometimes when I get home he's with her upstairs, my wife says this is deliberate. But I don't get involved, don't watch or join in, prefer it that way. Me and wife did this together and are really loving it. We do have a big decision though as he does want to get her pregnant. If not he said will pass her on which wife doesn't want, we'll have to see.
i was bred but lost it can be tuff its got to be a decision for you both theres plenty of other bulls who dont want to breed its a kid dont for get me dont breed just enjoy lifestyle

Back