Hubbies & BFs' Jealous Tendencies

We are very secure and commited to our marriage, having been with just five men in our 12 yrs of marriage, beside my (hubby/cuck) this is the only man (black/bull) that has done things to me physically and mentally that makes me miss him and crave him more. He knows what to say, how to fuck, and I'm the only white woman who can do things to him no woman (of any race) could do to him because of his cock size, and that left him fustrated alot meaning unsatisfied. So this made my bull want and desire me more than i thought. My bull sends me to new heights as i do to him that my hubby could never do, and hubby fully agrees. Hubby studied interracial sex/relationships in the past so he knew i needed to go down that road because he knows just who i am and what would make me happy. White cock besides my hubby does not do it for me never really did. Is my hubby jealous? of course he is, but its a good competitive jealous, and he is happy i found what makes me happy sexually in our marriage. The best part of all my hubby and my lover (bull) have full open honest communication because there are no secrets here. My bull respects my hubby alot for wanting no secrets, and for allowing him (my bull) to say whatever he feels or starts to feel towards me. Because most hubbys would not take kindly and would feel threatened that the wife and bull started to have feeling for one another, thats just a risk the hubby has to expect if he is throwing the wife into this life style, anything COULD happen. Careful what you cucks out there wish for.

Just to add something here. We didnt just jump into interracial sex, as i said in my last post. my hubby did alot of research on it, including the the risks, what to expect, and not to expect. Amature vids, not the ******* that was fake, and paid actors. He went all out to get a full understanding what might and could happen

Just to add something here. We didnt just jump into interracial sex, as i said in my last post. my hubby did alot of research on it, including the the risks, what to expect, and not to expect. Amature vids, not the ******* that was fake, and paid actors. He went all out to get a full understanding what might and could happen

No matter how well prepared you may think you are, reality always has a way of showing you you're not.

So far it sounds like the three of you have a really great relationship going, largely due to the open communication that you all share. Communication is vital as is having genuine concern and consideration for each other. The one thing that must never be allowed to develop and fester is jealousy in the relationship.
While each of you may have different roles in the relationship and there may be some natural envy of an others ability to provide something one can not, it is the appreciation that the other can fulfill that need or desire for the relationship as a whole that makes it work. All of you working together to make it whole.

True to everything you stated, But i will never stop doing what i need and desire and hubby is aware and accepting of it. We spoke of the conseqenses before we acted on this, mainly feelings being hurt, and jealousy. Sure i was scared and nervous about not knowing how it would all play out. But he knows im in control and will continue to indulge in this awsome life style he got me into, and he is aware there's no turning back for me. Is he happy? Definitly so, its what he wanted for me/us. We are happy on how its all going and no regrets.

True to everything you stated, But i will never stop doing what i need and desire and hubby is aware and accepting of it. We spoke of the conseqenses before we acted on this, mainly feelings being hurt, and jealousy. Sure i was scared and nervous about not knowing how it would all play out. But he knows im in control and will continue to indulge in this awsome life style he got me into, and he is aware there's no turning back for me. Is he happy? Definitly so, its what he wanted for me/us. We are happy on how its all going and no regrets.

That's great and I wish all of you continued success and pleasure! :)

Thank you, we will, and just to add my cuck serves me now just as i deserve. He likes me to get kinky and tell him what i want, it gets him off and makes him happy. Glad i married him

I love that my bull and hubby click, so much that my bull told my hubby he loves me, and hubby said to me he saw it coming just by the way my bull made love to me and fucked me. and just recently i too developed the same feelings. Didn't plan on it he just make me feel soooooo fucking good.
yes its very important for us white hubbies to be good friends with the bulls

It's important to always steer the jealously back into those erotic, helpless, humiliated feelings. This is why chastity is so beneficial for so many men in cuckold relationships. It keeps them in that mindset 24/7.

It's important to always steer the jealously back into those erotic, helpless, humiliated feelings. This is why chastity is so beneficial for so many men in cuckold relationships. It keeps them in that mindset 24/7.

That's for those who want them, and who're open-minded about their feelings. A lot of hubbies out there don't know themselves yet.

Back