Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

YES, GAY!!! Straight men have no desire for sexual contact with another man. And if the Bull likes getting his dick sucked by another man, then he is gay as well. Wrap it up in the dominance, power over the cuck however you want to justify your gayness. If one man gets sexual pleasure from another man, HE IS GAY!!

I don't think my husband is gay even though I always made him eat my creampie if he was around. Even when I made him suck off a couple of the guys that wanted him to I still don't feel that way because the only reason he did it was because I wanted him to.

Phyliss

Nope hes bi sexual

You literally could put a gun to my head and I would rather take the bullet then suck another man's cock. Straight men have no desire to engage in any intimate activity with another man period no matter the influence.

Personally I like the idea of my wife having amazing hot sex with a bull who really turns her on. I like to facilitate turning them both on however the mood goes. If a bull enjoys being serviced then I’m very into it, as it turns my wife on. I look at bi male play as something that can really enhance the encounter if the bull is into it.

YES, GAY!!! Straight men have no desire for sexual contact with another man. And if the Bull likes getting his dick sucked by another man, then he is gay as well. Wrap it up in the dominance, power over the cuck however you want to justify your gayness. If one man gets sexual pleasure from another man, HE IS GAY!!
Amen!!

Yes. I think a lot of men are in complete denial on this forum. The only reason this "lifestyle" appeals to these men on any level is because they're latent homosexuals. Of course this is just my opinion, but it is a strong one (and I have a background in psychology to back it up).
I agree 100%. I began a similar thread in the bisexual forum.

Sexuality is a sliding scale so I would say yes cucks who do that are closer to the gay side than most straight males, but I wouldn’t call them gay though. In the end it’s to please the wife.

Sexuality is a sliding scale so I would say yes cucks who do that are closer to the gay side than most straight males, but I wouldn’t call them gay though. In the end it’s to please the wife.
it started out about pleasing my wife when she encouraged me to clean BBC cum from her pussy
i HATED that taste at first
but she kept encouraging me to eat more and more of it
she told me that eventually, I would end up LOVING the taste of his cum
I didn't believe her
I thought to myself NO WAY!!
but she was right
I love the taste now
so now when I clean her, I am no longer doing it only for her
Im also doing it for myself

Back