Howdy do

Hello,
Just popping in to this board to say hello. I'll probably be spending most of my time on the photo faking topics, because that's what I love the most.

I'm a graphic designer by day and an erotic photoshopper by night. I can give you more of what you occasionally get to see if you already partake in the lifestyle. I can show you what you're missing if you and your wife haven't taken the plunge yet. Post on the photo fakes board here or get with me and I'll do them in private with absolutely no posting or reposting by me. Completely up to you and confidential. Let's play!

SM

Hello,
Just popping in to this board to say hello. I'll probably be spending most of my time on the photo faking topics, because that's what I love the most.

I'm a graphic designer by day and an erotic photoshopper by night. I can give you more of what you occasionally get to see if you already partake in the lifestyle. I can show you what you're missing if you and your wife haven't taken the plunge yet. Post on the photo fakes board here or get with me and I'll do them in private with absolutely no posting or reposting by me. Completely up to you and confidential. Let's play!

SM
Can you do some of my wife?

Back