How you feel when you first heard the suggestion?

Dpad

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
To the cuckold men. Not the ones who fantasized, but the ones whose wives suggested it. How you feel when they first brought it up? Were you angry? Sad, shocked? Also, what convinced you to let het try out her fantasy?

Great question. With my ex wife it was she that brought it up and I immediately felt an arousal. I was a little shocked and even tried to pretend I didn't want it to happen but we were naked in bed talking at the time and she could see that I got rock hard when she mentioned it and she commented that my mouth might be saying no but my cock is saying yes. When she grabbed it and made me say outloud to her that I wanted her to fuck other guys, I came right then and there and she knew how I felt

To the cuckold men.... the ones whose wives suggested it. How you feel when they first brought it up? Were you angry? Sad, shocked? Also, what convinced you to let het try out her fantasy?

Dpad
, this is a good topic; I hope more people will respond to it. It's a whole different ballgame when the wives initiate the idea of cuckold play rather than the husbands. When the wives initiate this topic, its usually because they are not getting what they need; most of us guys have egos that are even bigger than our imaginary dicks. To have a wife say "I'm not getting what I need, sexually, from you, is a sure fire "bruising of the male ego". Generally, men like to think they are in control of the situation.
I guess I'm lucky in a big way that I have a wife that is easily orgasmic ... a few rubs of her clit, a few kisses on her neck and sucks on her nipples, and maybe a nibble of her earlobes, and she drips like a faulty faucet. Still, I'm always wondering if I am truly giving her what she needs but that she's just too modest to tell me. Guess that's one reason why I'm here. There's that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ... I kind of believe that's good advice and one reason I haven't pursued this B&W in earnest. Mac

Last edited:
In our case I was the one who begged my wife to fuck with her ex black boyfriend. It was more than 11 years ago when we began our relationship. During our first days going out to bars and cinemas, we started talking about our previous sex relations, and she told me how she used to fuck with her ex black boyfriend before we met. I had known him because we worked together in the same building along one year.

I brought the subject up. At first, the wife was not interested. She thought something was up. i finally convinced her that i thought she needed to experience new things. She is now a Black Cock only slut and i am her Blacked cuckold. We have been a cuckold couple for over ten years and we love it. i feel our marriage is stronger then ever. It doesn't work for everyone but works for us.

Back