How would you like your wife/gf get blackbred ?

In your dream how would you like your wife/gf get black bred ?

• Total voters
Well, IF I made that kind of ridiculous decision, I'd definitely go with the "gangbang" ... so i could really watch her fuck her life up. :confused:

Black breeding farm....
Think about that for a second....
It won't be long before someone gets offended....
And a ridiculous war starts....LOL!!!
Why should they get offended?
It is a choice of the couple, everybody is free.
You're right, the war would be ridiculous

The poll should have an " All of the above" option.

If you can get your wife to take that first black cock, she will be hooked. Take that first step, then come back and vote and instead of it "in your dream", make it a reality.

I found on internet a "cuckold resort". I think it would be a good place for the "breeding amateurs" amateurs

This whole breeding thing blows me away we are not dogs,horses,cattle. So why would a woman of any kind want to go to a breeding farm,gang bang to be bred? What about the genetic line which is in the ******* and mom there are diseases we humans have that require match donor to cure so if the baby's baby or the baby gets one of these it will need to know that genetic line, *******,*******'s ******* ect to find a match or mothers side. This in itself sounds like a Morie Poviigee show "I was The Product of a Gang Bang Breeding and Need to Know my *******" the envelops please? plus the embarrassing conversation when the baby ask why is dad white&mom too who was my black *******??? Now if one ******* is picked and the baby knows and for instance is told that Dad could not get mom pregnant & we wanted children so our friend fathered you. perhaps this is another thing. Or if well we are c cuck couple and mothers bull is your ******* perhaps this might be ok too but damn weird to the baby.

i would love to arrange a gangbang so that we don't know who the ******* is!

Back