How would a White Married Female feel if their Husband wanted some black pussy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mainstream, Jul 19, 2011.

1. mainstream

mainstream New Member

How would a White Married Female feel if their Husband wanted to try some black pussy?I really just wanted to know,how would the wife feel if the shoe was on the other foot?Guys please feel free to respond as well!

2. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Mine wouldn't allow me to have sex with any other woman. What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her though. She gets hers and I get mine!!! Never had a black girl though but would if it was offered.

JimRI, IHeartBBC and mainstream like this.
  3. funlovin

funlovin Member

he would have my permission only after i enjoyed her first

4. Phil

Phil Active Member

Well wife has set me up with a few black gals...and we swing with some black couples,,so I guess you answer is ...she dont mind..:)

5. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

I don't mind at all. He has been with several black girls.

smoothflyguy and mainstream like this.
  6. playfulpair

playfulpair Active Member

US
    Not an issue for us at all... A few of the Black guys that we are friends with have Black girl friends who play too... So i get some of that sweet chocolate like my wife does :)

smoothflyguy likes this.
  7. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

Thats exactly what Black cock costs me. Pussy for my man........Funny Black Cock is what pussy cost me.... what goes around comes around

IHeartBBC and wanabecucked like this.
  8. Hansjensen

Hansjensen Well-Known Member Gold Member

My wife would be mad. But I don't want to have sex with another woman. I want HER to have sex with a black male.

colette_dot_com_tiffany_watson_jc_powers_black_velvet_cupcake-8-ltn (2).jpg

9. Cuck2AsianWife

Cuck2AsianWife Well-Known Member

I adore the aroma of a black female, her ass and her vagina as well as her underarms. Nothing better to make my dick bulge as I watch the wife. I have no desire to have sex with her, the wife did a thorough job of flipping me 3 years ago or so.

cmarquette0120 and Hansjensen like this.
  10. Tylkayl

Tylkayl Member

lol me and my husband fuvked the hell out of an 18 year old black girl last week.

JimRI, smoothflyguy and IHeartBBC like this.
  11. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My husband has cheated on me with a few black women. I didn't feel good about it at all. I'm guessing he enjoyed it though. I can't tell you whether the black women enjoyed it.

goose987 likes this.
  12. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife cheated on me and she thought it was ok for her but if any of her girlfriends or another woman talked or flirted with me she was upset calling them sluts. So no doubt having sex with a black girl would of set her off big time.

Cuckcouple777 and Hansjensen like this.
  13. 3waypleasure

3waypleasure Member

US
    My wife knows I have a strong attraction to tall, slim, black women. Something about a black woman brings out the animal in me. The first few times wife was jealous, but now she enjoys watching me go into 'beast mode' on them. We both prefer swinging with black couples.

JimRI likes this.
  14. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    It's fine with me. Actually watched him him before at a party. Drove her nuts eating her pussy but as with me failed miserably when it came to fucking her.

Hansjensen likes this.