How will you react(white men)?

sbcgh

Male
Real Person
From
Ghana
This is to all white men in a relationship whith a white girl.
You have your girlfriend or wife and you told her you'll be going on a business trip with her and she tells you she'll be going on an adventure alone since you'll be busy. Then somedays later she starts refusing you her pussy not even a bj, but you didn't know that she was reserving her pussy and her entire body&soul for a bbc. Finally the day for the trip comes. you guys fly to the destination. Few days later or maybe the next day she goes for her private adventure trip for some days. She then goes to meet her black man who turns out to be her first. She spends all her trip days fucking her man , oh i forgot, yes, without condoms and without birth control pills. After days of hard fucking, getting her white pussy and asshole stretched by her BBC lover,she then returns back to you. On her return she then finally offers her stretched pussy but you realise that it;s no longer tight. You asked her why and she tells you that she missed you so she used dildos in her, you buy her lies. Days of your bix trip ends and you return home. Short after she tells you she's pregnant, you feel happy thinking that it's yours but infact it's her black lover's. Months and months passed by hen her delivery day comes. Inside the hospital theater she screams deeply while you're outside hearing it. Then she delivers her baby, she held her crying baby with love and care. Later the nurses call you in and you get surprised seeing her holding a black baby. Shocked , you ask the nursesif it isn't a mistake. She and the nurses tell you that it's not. She orders the nurses out and then she explains everything to you. Now you know the whole truth. She also adds << Baby i really do love you with all my heart. I cheated you on with a black man because i wanted to have a black baby. I know you also do love me with your entire soul. So now you have two choices: either you take me and my baby in and acknowledge him as your ******* or you refuse to accept my baby and you loose me forever and you'll never see me i your entire life>>.
What will you will do? Will you take in the baby as your own or not?? You love her with your entire heart and soul

Back