How we see our cuckold relationship. She is exclusively for one SUPERIOR BLACK LOVER / BF, hubby is a sissy cuckold 100% dedicated. He composed this

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how we see things in our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Black or White Bull. In our relationship it's exclusively Black Bull only. This personal expos'e is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word by any couple reading it, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a cuckold couple. If you agree that's great if you don't that's okay because to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle it's YOUR way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive's freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
My previous wife, now deceased, we had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, one lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 7 1/2 years and 6 1/2 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
Usually when the sub boyfriend accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and we are open to the following, let us know what you think. In my case as a submissive sissy. I will be required to wear panties, eat the cream pie, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls if he is okay with it.
Personal Note: Once we are established with each other and you are willing to give the dicklette some sissy training, that would include him sucking your magnificent big superior cock, maybe even ****** to swallow your cum when you pull out of my mouth or pussy, I would like to see that and maybe push his head on it to make him gag and bring some tears to his eyes. I love to suck and worship the big cock that satisfies me so most his sucking will be limited as a clean up sissy.

Last edited:
some of that is very hot. some of that is you. but therein lies the beauty of all this: to each their own. it's all good and only sucks when there is unwelcome & unnecessary judgement. your lifestyle is something both you & your lady enjoy and it harms no one else. carry on. :)

Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how we see things in our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Black or White Bull. In our relationship it's exclusively Black Bull only. This personal expos'e is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word by any couple reading it, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a cuckold couple. If you agree that's great if you don't that's okay because to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle it's YOUR way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive's freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
Usually when the sub boyfriend accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and we are open to the following, let us know what you think. In my case as a submissive sissy. I will be required to wear panties, eat the cream pie, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls if he is okay with it.
Personal Note: Once we are established with each other and you are willing to give the dicklette some sissy training, that would include him sucking your magnificent big superior cock, maybe even ****** to swallow your cum when you pull out of my mouth or pussy, I would like to see that and maybe push his head on it to make him gag and bring some tears to his eyes. I love to suck and worship the big cock that satisfies me so most his sucking will be limited as a clean up sissy.
Amazing material!

Amazing Breast. Sorry to say, ever since her surgery she no longer has the desire. We are talking about her going back home to be with her grandchildren. I love them but am dedicated to this lifestyle and don't have the desire to live back in cold climate or deal with all the drama.
I am sure I can find another cuckoldress. After my wife died I never thought I would find another but I did. I have a younger women in mind who is very curious about the lifestyle and about black. My deceased wife's niece, she told me she would like to explore the lifestyle with me if I should become available, so who knows. Thanks for the comments.

Amazing Breast. Sorry to say, ever since her surgery she no longer has the desire. We are talking about her going back home to be with her grandchildren. I love them but am dedicated to this lifestyle and don't have the desire to live back in cold climate or deal with all the drama.
I am sure I can find another cuckoldress. After my wife died I never thought I would find another but I did. I have a younger women in mind who is very curious about the lifestyle and about black. My deceased wife's niece, she told me she would like to explore the lifestyle with me if I should become available, so who knows. Thanks for the comments.
So hot her niece is curious. Hope she takes that leap. How old is she now?

My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.

I can identify with much what he says. I had already come to understand my wife needed a bigger cock than I could provide One night I arranged what I thought would be a 3sum with a well endowed black ex college football player. When I was licking her pussy to get her wet for his thick cock he rolled her over on top of me. I was trapped under her. He slapped my face with his cock and kept trying to ******* his cock into my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but I finally relented. His cock was as hard as a steel pipe. He was so thick I could hardly get it in my mouth. I had watched my wife easily suck my cock but I could only manage a few inches of his massive cock. The thickness and length were impressive. What really was shocking was the weight. It felt like a couple of pounds compared to my few ounces. That really drove the point home that I was very inadequate. He made me put his cock into her pussy. As I tried to put his cock in her I felt resistance that I never felt with my little dick. It took some pushing to get his head in. By the time I had worked half of his cock, she orgasmed squirting all over me. He pulled out and made me taste her cum on his cock. I watched his big cock stretch her farther than she had ever been stretched before. Watching from a distance is one thing but watching from inches away really drives my inadequacy home. I got repeatedly sprayed as she squirted. I saw his ball draw up and this cock pulse as he filled her with cum. At the same time, I saw her vaginal muscles working on his cock to get every drop. He pulled out and made me clean his cock while his cum dripped on my face from her pussys. He never softened. He drove it in into balls deep in one thrust. By the time, they finally changed positions I was totally humilated and understood my reality. Still, the weight had the most impact on me.

I can identify with much what he says. I had already come to understand my wife needed a bigger cock than I could provide One night I arranged what I thought would be a 3sum with a well endowed black ex college football player. When I was licking her pussy to get her wet for his thick cock he rolled her over on top of me. I was trapped under her. He slapped my face with his cock and kept trying to ******* his cock into my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but I finally relented. His cock was as hard as a steel pipe. He was so thick I could hardly get it in my mouth. I had watched my wife easily suck my cock but I could only manage a few inches of his massive cock. The thickness and length were impressive. What really was shocking was the weight. It felt like a couple of pounds compared to my few ounces. That really drove the point home that I was very inadequate. He made me put his cock into her pussy. As I tried to put his cock in her I felt resistance that I never felt with my little dick. It took some pushing to get his head in. By the time I had worked half of his cock, she orgasmed squirting all over me. He pulled out and made me taste her cum on his cock. I watched his big cock stretch her farther than she had ever been stretched before. Watching from a distance is one thing but watching from inches away really drives my inadequacy home. I got repeatedly sprayed as she squirted. I saw his ball draw up and this cock pulse as he filled her with cum. At the same time, I saw her vaginal muscles working on his cock to get every drop. He pulled out and made me clean his cock while his cum dripped on my face from her pussys. He never softened. He drove it in into balls deep in one thrust. By the time, they finally changed positions I was totally humilated and understood my reality. Still, the weight had the most impact on me.
that is putting a cuck most definitely in place.
to me would be me idea of heaven as I always wanted to be in that position when my ex fucked
I did get to eat pies from her and I often got fucked by her after him and ate combined pies from her.mine, his and her juices fucking awesome combinations.

that is putting a cuck most definitely in place.
to me would be me idea of heaven as I always wanted to be in that position when my ex fucked
I did get to eat pies from her and I often got fucked by her after him and ate combined pies from her.mine, his and her juices fucking awesome combinations.

The first incident that started the feeling of being inadequate was in grad school. We had been married for three years. We lived in a 4 plex with other married couples. One evening we had a party which got out of hand. We were playing a game of spin the bottle. Everyone had more to ******* than they needed. My wife and our neighbor were making out. They suddenly announced they were going next door to our apartment. After an hour when everyone else had left, his wife and I gave up on them returning. We ended up spending the night together. My wife and her husband kept the door to our apartment locked until late afternoon. When I finally was allowed in, my wife led me back to our bedroom. Our neighbor was naked under the sheets, My wife climbed back into bed with him. She lowered my pants and held my cock. With her other hand you could see her holding his cock as if she was comparing what see was holding in each hand. She laughed at me and told me to leave. She said they would come over to the neighbor's apartment in a little while. The feeling of coming out on the short end of that comparison was devastating. My wife had 34DDD's then while his wife was not even an A cup. His wife and I became known as the poorly endowed. They were superior because of there endowments. It became a very humilating year.

So hot her niece is curious. Hope she takes that leap. How old is she now?
42 or 43 y/o Yes she is very interested. I have been sending her cuckold couple stories. I recently sent her a e-mail that related a story from several years ago. She was there to visit us for a week from up North and had a good time with our younger room mate who had a BWC. : see attached.
Hi everyone! This is my third story in what I hope is a long series of stories detailing my life, my husband's life and our marriage ... along with how several sexy black men made our life so much better.

back side kim.jpg
WOW what a story Kim, I'm sure you will absolutely love it, I hope you find it as exciting as I did.

I was so aroused that I had to get some coconut oil ( Originally recommended by Brenda for jerking my little pee pee) I jerked off twice reading this story, I dribbled my few little inferior drops as Brenda called them.

I could relate so personally to what Lexi was saying in the story when speaking to her husband Steve, of course I never had to convince Brenda to have a BBC, that was a given., un known to me she had her first experience with a HUGE BBC when she was 19 or 20. When I first met your aunt
she told me that her former lover was 8.5" and very thick, a white guy. I told her about my desires of being a cuckold, she thought it was weird but eventually gave in. She also would paddle my ass when ever I looked at other women, I was paddled every day until I realized how serious she was. Reading the Lexi story brought back a memory. That's another reason I jerked off. Your Aunt Brenda laying there with Chance's Superior Black seed all over her neck, breast and tummy, she never would allow any on her face. I was called into the room just as he was coming out. He had told me that morning he did not want a little dicklette in the room, not until he was done, he wanted some alone time with his woman. As I said, she was laying on the bed, she looked spent, he had given her quite the work out. Her pussy was puffy, stretched and soaking wet. She told me to look at how much a real man cums, it was his second load in the last two hours. I asked her how many times did she climax ? to many to count she said, the bed was soaking wet. She said hurry up come over here, jerk that pathetic little pee pee and add a little bit to all the cum on me. He had pulled out and squirted all over her, I couldn't believe how much cum was on her especially since he had cum inside her earlier. While I was jerking, she kept telling me how pathetic I was and to hurry up and cum, I jerked faster and dribbled a few drops in less than a minute, she sarcastically laughed and said that's all you got, you really are pathetic, look at me, tell me how pathetic you are. So I looked at her and said I am very pathetic. Yes, you truly are a total little wimp, even my Niece knows what a little wimp you are ! Now lick this all off, when you are done go get me a hot wet wash cloth. You also have a cream pie to clean from when he came the first time, you might want to bring a wash cloth for your face cause when I am done sitting on your face you are going to have a very wet sticky face full of my black lovers cum. I usually jerk off when she sits on my face but she said don't jerk that little penis off again, not until after you bring me hot towels when I am done with my shower, you can worship my ass and jerk again if you need to. OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! that was a just a couple days after you left, Woody (Mike) was in the other room and he heard the whole thing, he also knew what a little wimp I was. Soon it will be the 2nd anniversary of Brenda's sudden death from small cell lung cancer. Kim I am so glad I can share so openly with you. I was so surprised when Brenda told me I should ask if I can bring you hot towels in the bath room. I said, I can't do that, she is your niece, she retorted, EXACTLY, she is my NIECE, not yours. She is a guest and you will honer her the same way as you worship and honer me. Let her see why I need Superior Black Lovers, show her what a little wimp you are with that little penis, make sure she sees it hard. That's how it really went down before you arrived, we talked about it. She never hid the fact about her having a Black Lover, what she didn't like about Chance was his attitude, thinking he could have both of you, that is why she was glad it worked out between you and Woody. For her privacy I only show her back side. She looks forward to her first BBC with me as clean up sissy.

The first incident that started the feeling of being inadequate was in grad school. We had been married for three years. We lived in a 4 plex with other married couples. One evening we had a party which got out of hand. We were playing a game of spin the bottle. Everyone had more to ******* than they needed. My wife and our neighbor were making out. They suddenly announced they were going next door to our apartment. After an hour when everyone else had left, his wife and I gave up on them returning. We ended up spending the night together. My wife and her husband kept the door to our apartment locked until late afternoon. When I finally was allowed in, my wife led me back to our bedroom. Our neighbor was naked under the sheets, My wife climbed back into bed with him. She lowered my pants and held my cock. With her other hand you could see her holding his cock as if she was comparing what see was holding in each hand. She laughed at me and told me to leave. She said they would come over to the neighbor's apartment in a little while. The feeling of coming out on the short end of that comparison was devastating. My wife had 34DDD's then while his wife was not even an A cup. His wife and I became known as the poorly endowed. They were superior because of there endowments. It became a very humilating year.
Humiliating but wonderful year I assume

Humiliating but wonderful year I assume
It was, At least that year, I got to have a lot of sex with the next door wife. After we graduated, my wife had several affairs with very endowed men. After that I got either sloppy seconds or creampies to clean. We were in a group of swingers that included some single black men One of the black men was a teacher. Since my wife and he were teachers, they had the summer off. At one of the parties, he asked her to come and spend the day. She left early that morning and returned about 7 that evening. She had worn a sun dress that buttoned down the front. She parked in the garage She hadn't even bothered to button it up. Her tits were covered with love bites and her pussy was gaping and leaking cum. She said he met her at the door nude with a huge erection. She said they fucked off and on all day. She has going back for 16 years. Sometimes, one or more of his friends will stop if they see her car. One day during the summer, she said the football coach and the basketball as well as the teacher spent the day fucking her. She said the three added up to a yard of black cock. Each time, she tells me all the details as I clean her pussy.IMG_0311.JPG

It was, At least that year, I got to have a lot of sex with the next door wife. After we graduated, my wife had several affairs with very endowed men. After that I got either sloppy seconds or creampies to clean. We were in a group of swingers that included some single black men One of the black men was a teacher. Since my wife and he were teachers, they had the summer off. At one of the parties, he asked her to come and spend the day. She left early that morning and returned about 7 that evening. She had worn a sun dress that buttoned down the front. She parked in the garage She hadn't even bothered to button it up. Her tits were covered with love bites and her pussy was gaping and leaking cum. She said he met her at the door nude with a huge erection. She said they fucked off and on all day. She has going back for 16 years. Sometimes, one or more of his friends will stop if they see her car. One day during the summer, she said the football coach and the basketball as well as the teacher spent the day fucking her. She said the three added up to a yard of black cock. Each time, she tells me all the details as I clean her pussy.View attachment 3201023
Love that beautiful large body built for BBC, what a lucky little cuckold

Reactions: K&K
Back