How was your first experience?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
How was your first experience as cuckhold husband?
Or how was your first experience having sex with a white woman/girl while her husband kept watching?

My first experience was something of mixed emotions
my wife and i had been married for about two years. She wanted to learn to drive and heard about this driving intructor rhat was good. Anyway to cut it short she also found out that he had a big cock. He was 33 and my wife was 19. I remember droppin her off at his place knowing what was about to happen. About 4hours later she was home and changed for life. He had fucked her with his massive cock and pumped her full of cum, she was only 19. I didnt know what to feel but i accepted that she now only wanted his cock in her. This went on for about 3Years. Her pussy has never been the same and my wife loves big cock.

I had had girls cheat on me with black guys before my marriage and always got off on it so I knew I wanted it though I was kind of jealous still, but eventually the jealousy went away and it was a total turn on. I never got to see it happen so my imagination just drove wild.

I had had girls cheat on me with black guys before my marriage and always got off on it so I knew I wanted it though I was kind of jealous still, but eventually the jealousy went away and it was a total turn on. I never got to see it happen so my imagination just drove wild.
I don't know why, but a lot of husbands or boyfriends turn on themselves knowing that their wives/girlfriends are fucking with black guys. I think if the lover was caucasian then the effect wouldn't be the same, don't you?

My husband and I had been married about 10 years and was talking one night about doing something new - a black guy doing me. We tried it and the same black buy is still fucking me plus one of his friends is too. My husband likes to watch and wack off while they are fucking me. I never had any problem with my husband watching - if anything, it has brought us even closer together. Just so anyone knows, my husband is 20 years older than me - I'm 40, he's 60 - and he's hung too!!!

Well I've known about a 40 years old guy using a wheel chair because he had to be operated from his legs. He hadn't made the love with his wife during 6 months because he was suffering a psychological impotent problem after the surgery. They used a lot of different kinds of methods to remove his problem but none of them worked.
One night a husband's black partner from his job went to their house to talk about business office and his wife answer the door. She was barefoot and only dressed with a short nightdress.
They talked about the office problems and in some point of the conversation, the hubby asked him if he would like fuck his wife. The black guy and the wife couldn't believe what the hubby was proposed.
They had a short arguments but finally she begged him to go over the sofa.
They fucked over the sofa lying along it in missionary position, in front of the hubby who watched them sat on his wheel chair. They cummed inmediately and the hubby was so excitated that he obtained his first erection since the surgery day!
His wife got down from her knees and gave him a blow job while the black guy was fucking her for behind. It was amazing because all of them could cum almost at the same time.
Finally, the wife sat over her hubby on the wheel chair and fucked again.

This story was told to a phsychiatric who shared with us not giving their names. it's incredible all what a black guy could make in the middle of a couple! He won virility only watching his wife fucking with the black partner after 6 impotent's months!

Will briefly explain, how my gf had her first & 2nd bbc. Never had thought she was into them until we went to the notting hill carnival in London, we ended up in a pub and got talking 2 black guys, drinks flowed and as I was using the toilet one of the guys used the one next to me, i tried not to look, but it had to bigger soft than mine is hard (6 inches). As more drinks flowed, our new friend told my gf that I had just found out that its true what they say about blacks and their cock size. She replied it is a myth, he then told her he could prove it, but he said there would be a price to pay.
Please let me know if youre interested in what happened ?

Will briefly explain, how my gf had her first & 2nd bbc. Never had thought she was into them until we went to the notting hill carnival in London, we ended up in a pub and got talking 2 black guys, drinks flowed and as I was using the toilet one of the guys used the one next to me, i tried not to look, but it had to bigger soft than mine is hard (6 inches). As more drinks flowed, our new friend told my gf that I had just found out that its true what they say about blacks and their cock size. She replied it is a myth, he then told her he could prove it, but he said there would be a price to pay.
Please let me know if youre interested in what happened ?
Of course i'm, tell me more if you wish.

we ended up leaving the pub and going back to a flat, a few more drinks were consumed, before he said last chance to quit, as he put it, if this thing comes out, its being used ! my gf, who is normally so quiet, said you haven't got nothing i haven't seen before, if you have you win and I'll pay the price. with that they both went out of the room, and in a flash, they came back naked with 2 of the biggest cocks. My gf just looked and said Oh My God, I'm in trouble. Thats when it all started, they said to me ok white boy your bitch aint going to walk or talk right for a week ! They sure kept theyre promise, after a quick look from that said a deal is a deal, she turned from this quiet girl into an insatiable slut. 8 & thick pounded her pussy and mr 10+ (dont recall their names) face fucked her and left a huge wad of cum on her face.

How was your first experience as cuckhold husband?
Or how was your first experience having sex with a white woman/girl while her husband kept watching?

I don't know that I would qualify as "cuckold husband" or not ... I did watch my wife get her first, and only to date, real good fucking by my old university friend, Edwin! However I played no active role in their play time! That is; "I didn't make it a Threesome!"

Did I enjoy watching them do it .... "You can bet your bottom dollar I did! I more than enjoyed it ... I damn well loved it!" Who wouldn't .. or couldn't for that matter! My wife exceeds the description "Beautiful" ... she's 5' 11" tall, weighs 135 Lbs, is extremely athletic, models professionally from time to time, although that's what she did full time before we married, is highly intelligent and a university graduate! Who could ask for more! I haven't ... and neither had Edwin before he got into her.

Edwin is 6" 4" tall, movie star looks, in fact a real "BLACK GEORGE CLOONEY" look alike, well educated and has an athletic body that any pro-football Quarterback would die for. His bonus feature was that he was able to bring his full 12" massive black cock to the table ... excuse me ... to my wife's bed!

The sight of the two of them on the bed, Edwin's blackness against her whiteness, she taking that manhood of his the way she did! What the hell could there ever be about that scene that wouldn't be enjoyable!

Our first time was with a guy that was ok to be kind. Not really what we expected as he was not as hung as he said and not that good. So we do not consider that our first time.

Our first time we consider it was awesome for both of us. I as wife really wanted it, hubby was nervous. We ended up foolling around and hubby got a little jealous and nervous while they both played with me. He let me titfuck and get eaten out and while titfucking suck the guy off as compromise between us as we both wanted to make sure other person was comfotable. He had such a nice dick I love it in my mouth and between my tits. The guy left we cooled off and hubby and I fooled around. Hubby felt bad while fooling around with me and could tell I was super horny and wet like a lake. He asked if I wanted to call him back and I asked if he was sure and he said yes after he thought for a second as he said he wanted this too and talked me into it. he called, the guy came back in 10 minutes to hotel. I was naked on knees on no time sucking that dick and then getting licked and did not give chance to back out. Hubby could not believe it, I let him him fucvk me bareback with that 9 inch thick cock and boy did he fuck the ******* out of me on my back and doggy then with me on stomach. I screamed, came, gyrated, came more until he pulled that dick out and came all over my ass. I was wet for days and stretched. Needless to say 3 weeks later we were at his apartment again and I fucked him on couch while hubby watched. Rode him, 69, everything, until he rolled me over on couch in his apartment and fucked the ******* out of me more until more cum on my ass..

So have to say what we consider the first experience, it was great though nervous at first and I loved that dick. I loved fucking it, ducking it, tit fucking it, everything. Only wished he would have came inside my pussy, farthers of 6 times he fucked me was to cum at my request all over my pussy on outside on lips while I rubbed it in and fingered myself while he smacked his cock up against my clit.

Back