How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

I used to have a black bf that had a harness just like that. When my husband would leave me there with him and he put me in that harness I knew he had friends coming over and I also knew that he was going to let them fuck my asshole. I would get so turned on knowing what I was about to receive
How many guys would work your ass over, at one time

tumblr_omj64fpTP91w7f2qfo1_500.gif

How many guys would work your ass over, at one time
I don't remember for sure. I had a bull and when his friends came over he told them my ass was off limits but I love the double team and triple team. From black men. I remember one night I had 6 different black men fuck and Cum in my ass for sure when I have been entertainment for a group of black guys they don't all fuck my ass. When I have a DICK in my ass and one in my pussy they don't last long they bust pretty quick

I don't remember for sure. I had a bull and when his friends came over he told them my ass was off limits but I love the double team and triple team. From black men. I remember one night I had 6 different black men fuck and Cum in my ass for sure when I have been entertainment for a group of black guys they don't all fuck my ass. When I have a DICK in my ass and one in my pussy they don't last long they bust pretty quick
Wish I could have seen the cum dripping out of your gaping asshole

I have seen the videos and when both cum together some seeps from my ass and pussy but when they pull out some times it's a mess. If my hubby is there he does a good job of clean up but he wasn't at many of the big gang bangs.
Love to see him trying to lap up a puddle of cum...as it's running down your leg

Back