How to tell if my white wife REALLY wants to fuck black coks?

My wife loves to tell me how she wants to fuck black guys while we have sex (and comments on the subject randomly). She tells me how she wants to suck a big fat black cock while another black cock spreads her married pussy wide open. She has a couple large black dildos that we use regularly and she cums so hard every time.

But, this is a fantasy of OURS....how do I know if she really wants to move forward with fucking a black guy or if she is just playing up to our fantasy?

I would really love to hear a woman's perspective on this subject..especially women that got into the lifestyle after discussing with their husbands.

I would really love to hear a woman's perspective on this subject..especially women that got into the lifestyle after discussing with their husbands.
My first relation was whit a white man, he loved me so much, but a got a small cock and never give me good sex, at that time i was attract by black men but i did not make the move, like your wife i was always telling him when we had sex, how much i desire big black dick, and that his penis was too short. It surprise me because the more i talked too him about it, the more he loved me. But one day i make the move, i think your wife will do the same. he still love me but, its sad for him.

Thanks for the input. My wife and I have a fantastic sex life. Her fucking a black guy is just one of our fantasies. I am actualy very good in bed and take very good care of her. I just wonder if our fantasy could become a reality and if that is what she . Or is it just something we will always keep in our fantasy world.

My wife loves to tell me how she wants to fuck black guys while we have sex (and comments on the subject randomly). She tells me how she wants to suck a big fat black cock while another black cock spreads her married pussy wide open. She has a couple large black dildos that we use regularly and she cums so hard every time.

But, this is a fantasy of OURS....how do I know if she really wants to move forward with fucking a black guy or if she is just playing up to our fantasy?

Since you appear to be saying that she makes random comments about fucking a black guy when you are not having sex, I would suggest that the next time she brings the subject up when you are not having sex, that you say something to the effect of:
"Instead of just fantasizing about doing it, how would you like to try it for real?" and see what she says.

Of course, you better be sure that this is what you really want to do, because, if she says yes, once the Genie is out of the bottle you won't be able to put it back in.

Hi how are you... The fact that your wife has mentioned the subject and has actually brought it up while the two of you are intimate suggests that she is definitely interested.. In my own experience, it takes a tremendous amount of time and comfort that needs to be established before she will get comfortable with actually taken the next step.. For my husband and I, it was something that we discussed for a very long time (years); however, when I was completely sure he was comfortable and that it wouldn't present any problems to jeopardize our family lives, it allowed me to open up.... My advice to you is to start slow. Introduce one facet at a time. In my situation it went somewhat like this..
1. first mention of it 2. discussing the topic 3.bringing it up while we were intimate 4. joining a site 5posting an ad
6. discussing the topic even more 7. actually finding someone I was attracted to 8. chatting and eventually speaking on the phone with the gentlemen 9 scheduling a meet 10. seeing how my husband and I felt after a meeting, then agreeing to go forward 11. a second meet with oral 12. actual sex.. as I had said, it can be a long process, but well worth the wait for all involved if done right, and of course discreetly

In the same situation except its only been during sex, she has never meantioned it. Outside of while have sex and playing with her black dildo I got her

In the same situation except its only been during sex, she has never meantioned it. Outside of while have sex and playing with her black dildo I got her
I am in the exact same situation. Getting close though to trying to gef her to agree to meeting with a guy. Hopefully she will agree. Keep trying she definitely sounds interested.

I am in the exact same situation. Getting close though to trying to gef her to agree to meeting with a guy. Hopefully she will agree. Keep trying she definitely sounds interested.
I will keep trying, don't forget to give us an update if all goes well for u!

If everything you say is so it sounds as if she may indeed be testing the water . Ask her straight out without being critical. Give her the feeling she can say or tell you anything without fear of hurt or disappointment for either of you. You need to be open and honest. Put everything on the table you'll find out what she's thinking. In the long run things you both speak of and agree upon will lead to the best solution. If it's only fantasy for her I would say don't push her. She may express some doubts and fears of taking it beyond the talking point. Again opening doors you will need to help her with as most of her concern will be over your reaction to her taking a lover no matter the color.

Good point im thinkng the same thing gotta turn fantasy/roleplay into reality

That's the same thing my girlfriend knows what I want and we have a black master and she talks to him a lot on kik she doesn't talk to much more anymore and cause of work lol but it's such a turn on knowing where black owned

Back