How to take wife from fantasy to the real?

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My wife has been traditionally more on the shy side but after introducing her to interracial over the past several years she has really relaxed and become more open to sex outside of marriage. She has even started writing erotic stories including some interracial themes. We use a blk dildo in the bedroom and openly make sexy comments about how big blk men are. It has become a big turn on for her and she knows its my fantasy. Sometimes she seems ready to do but then will pull back. The idea of having sexy outside of marriage still makes her nervous. I have assured her it isn't adultery since I know about it and support her. Still trying to decide the best way to take her to the next step of meeting someone. Should I take her to a club and let her get picked up? Should I make postings and set up a meeting for drinks and tell her about it? Or should I set up a fake meeting and act like I know the black man that was prearranged for us to meet? She definitely wants it but still has inhabititions holding her back. Open to all ideas especially from experienced ladies, cucks and of course black men.

BTW- we are in Dallas area. So let me know if you have any recommendations on clubs/bars or groups that could be a good place to meet black men.

We have a lot we can answer for you as we seem very similar in how we started. That was just over a year ago for us.

The first thing we would recommend for getting more responses on this site, is to post a pic of her. It does not have to be something that identifies her. Safety first and always first. But something that lets everyone on here know you are a real couple (There are a TON of fakes). And something that gets the Big Black Men on here excited. They will spend more time answering your questions and possibly helping to get things going.

How can you be verified as a Couple? I only see a pic of a Dude. If that was the case, I guess everyone one here can be considered a real and verified couple, if one picture of the guy is all it takes?

I would drop these ideas that you need to do something big to shock her into moving forward with this. Like Dan Savage says, "move glacially." That's how hubby and I did it, and if you're looking to explore this in a healthy, honest way, I think it's the only way that makes sense. Take baby steps, then take an assessment of how you feel after each one. It sounds like you've already been doing that, so keep going. Don't get impatient, the best things grow naturally over time. It won't feel right for anyone if it's ******.

DO NOT surprise her with an additional sex partner. I got into that situation many years ago. The guy planned on surprising his wife with me. he told me that she was on board but just a little shy. She was not on board and she was seriously pissed off. She did a good of screaming and ranting threatened to call the cops, accused her husband of setting her up to be raped ny some N. They ended up getting divorced. If you both are curious I would recommend finding a swingers group. Most have mixers where you can meet and greet. Nearly all are no pressure so if you get cold feet you can leave, no harm, no foul. If you have a particularly interest such as IR there is likely someone that can point you in the direction of a good candidate or two. A couple of common sense rules that are pretty much universal (1) no means no (2) never tells tales of who you see, be discrete.

I would drop these ideas that you need to do something big to shock her into moving forward with this. Like Dan Savage says, "move glacially." That's how hubby and I did it, and if you're looking to explore this in a healthy, honest way, I think it's the only way that makes sense. Take baby steps, then take an assessment of how you feel after each one. It sounds like you've already been doing that, so keep going. Don't get impatient, the best things grow naturally over time. It won't feel right for anyone if it's ******.
Get her a little *******. Throw in some blue pills in her *******. Doctor White here. No charge. Enjoy lol

Back