Hi Ladies,

I'm curious. How can we (black guys) find out or spot you (QOS) in public? Give us guys some hints, gestures, or eye contact that lets us know.

Thanks Ladies!

I'm not too overt. I tend to smile, make eye contact, etc. But I might flip my hair slightly. Or if I'm sitting, cross and uncross my legs.
based on the pics you have shared... I bet you look at them inthe andeyes..
I'm not too overt. I tend to smile, make eye contact, etc. But I might flip my hair slightly. Or if I'm sitting, cross and uncross my legs.
Based on your pics.... One look at you.. you can have all the BBC.. or for that matter ANY cock you want...

Reactions: cps
Idea

Lets see how well received is the idea of QOS Toe rings would be. Some thing very out standing yet there to see. PM me if you find this idea worthy and your thoughts. I know a good jeweler that can begin making a mold for many copies to be made. Not as detailed as this photo but the basic Spade set upon the toe ring to yield the desired effect. Ladies am I right? If one does a search you will find this ring out there to buy at ( alitajewels com ) Hopefully you get what you seek._DSC3896-c300.jpg

Back