how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

when my wife started a new project at a customer in another city I would look on aff or other dating sites and always found men for her. I liked the adds that where descriptive and specially if the man mentioned that he liked married couples. I would respond to the adds and explain the situatio and that my wife expected me to watch if i was in town and that often she would be alone and that i would be expected to suck him. This worked very well with black, white and even india males

I've been reading this thread an am curious as to how many of you would explain the difference between a hotwife couple and a cuckold couple. Sadly there are a lot of me who think that just because a man enjoys seeing his wife/gf with black men that he is by default a cuckold. Curious to hear your thoughts.
This

There ar swingers and people who have affairs and then there are men who are cuckolds because the wife fucks other men with or without the husbands knowledge. Often kings would fuck other mens wives and even have the couple live with him. This happens now as well . Then there are men who are dominated by the wife and accept her fucking other men and this can go from just her alone to having the husband become a cock slut. I wonder what motivates the women because i doubt it is about sex or humiliation most often. Most cucks are not wimps and the so called bulls are cucks just as much because they share and fuck at the womans beck and call. When you see a bull licking pussy he knows other men are in there often and maybe the juice he tastes is from the last lover

I've been reading this thread an am curious as to how many of you would explain the difference between a hotwife couple and a cuckold couple. Sadly there are a lot of me who think that just because a man enjoys seeing his wife/gf with black men that he is by default a cuckold. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Excellent observation!

We meet with my Bull at a restaurant for a light dinner before proceeding to the hotel. I don't do anything overt with him (passionate kissing, holding his hand, or sitting next to him in a booth) so we're pretty confident that no one would suspect what our relationship is. We assume (yeah, know what THAT means) that folks just think we're three friends out for dinner.

We also check in before we go to the restaurant, that way, we can go to the room without passing by the front desk, also reducing the chance that others may suspect something.

Finally, we don't go to the same places (restaurant and hotel) all the time. We have a kind of rotation so it's a number of months before we go back to a place we've been before.

We are not (by any stretch) a 'cuckold' couple - instead, we refer to ourselves as being in a Stag/Vixen situation - hubby watches while I have fun. Some may call this a 'Hotwife' situation and I won't argue that. It's just that 'Stag/Vixen' tends to be a more acceptable term for us.

So, to answer the question as to how to differentiate between us and a cuckold couple? I would say that a cuck couple would be placing the white male in a submissive role - the wife (or Bull) would order for him. The wife and her Bull would monopolize the conversation, dismissing what the white male has to say. Stuff like that. But on the surface, it would be very difficult.

And remember, a lot of folks (like us) are actively working to act like a 'normal' couple. So if they're successful, you (as the observer) wouldn't guess that they are in an intimate relationship.

Just my thoughts on the topic. Not saying that we have a lock on it, but just how we see it.

Donna

We are not (by any stretch) a 'cuckold' couple - instead, we refer to ourselves as being in a Stag/Vixen situation - hubby watches while I have fun. Some may call this a 'Hotwife' situation and I won't argue that. It's just that 'Stag/Vixen' tends to be a more acceptable term for us.

Donna
That has been most of my experience. I'm still getting used to the cuck culture, which will inaugurate and accelerate here (he said hopefully...)

...Most cucks are not wimps and the so called bulls are cucks just as much because they share and fuck at the womans beck and call. When you see a bull licking pussy he knows other men are in there often and maybe the juice he tastes is from the last lover
WHOA!!! THAT hits a nerve I didn't see coming. Not that I agree that eating pussy that's been fucked by someone else - then or some other time - makes you a submissive man. But putting it together with the 'beck and call' of the bull by the wife really forces a change of perspective in considering the cuck relationship overall. Need to digest that a bit. Damn interesting...

WHOA!!! THAT hits a nerve I didn't see coming. Not that I agree that eating pussy that's been fucked by someone else - then or some other time - makes you a submissive man. But putting it together with the 'beck and call' of the bull by the wife really forces a change of perspective in considering the cuck relationship overall. Need to digest that a bit. Damn interesting...
most women decide who fucks and when , not always and the men can have a fit and refuse to play lol

When I’m out with my girl and see a guy checking her out I will just look away and let him do it without me looking.
And sometimes if they maybe strike up a friendly conversation with her I’ll wait a few meters away looking down.
yes thats the way Iam i stand away from wife when she talking to black guy she knows in shop and like you do look down and they must know im a wimp husband but see other black guys looking at them then me wonder what they thinking

yes thats the way Iam i stand away from wife when she talking to black guy she knows in shop and like you do look down and they must know im a wimp husband but see other black guys looking at them then me wonder what they thinking
yes I give space and stay out of the conversation looking away or down talk only when talked directly too black men seem to understand

sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers
Black guys have told me they New my wife chucked me by how she walks in a bar first and I follow and how she ignores me .

We recently just visited the Sephora store in downtown Seattle this past weekend and was approached by the security guard there whom happens to be black. I believe he may have been wanting to connect with us another time but we did not get his contact information as our kiddos were with us. If you are on here and reading this, please drop us a line we would love to connect!

Last edited:
Back