How to shrink your penis and if possible get rid of erection to become a submissive cuckold?

Certain perscriptions have side effects such as erectile dysfunction... But you certainly dont want to take something for a possible side effect. Then there is chemical castration, which I believe effects parts of the brain that deal with sexual arrosoul, but we just want a loss in size and erection, not pleasure.

It may sound embarrassing, but run it by your PCP if you have one. Doctors have to deal with sex changes and a multitude of other things people have a tough time admitting. Besides, some DIY on a forum from joe blow could almost certainly be unsafe.

Oh ******* just of top my head, when adult males have a circumcision, I believe they are given something that prevents erections, so their dick doesnt rip and *******. Ha. I dont feel like researching it but hope I helped.

Certain perscriptions have side effects such as erectile dysfunction... But you certainly dont want to take something for a possible side effect. Then there is chemical castration, which I believe effects parts of the brain that deal with sexual arrosoul, but we just want a loss in size and erection, not pleasure.

It may sound embarrassing, but run it by your PCP if you have one. Doctors have to deal with sex changes and a multitude of other things people have a tough time admitting. Besides, some DIY on a forum from joe blow could almost certainly be unsafe.

Oh ******* just of top my head, when adult males have a circumcision, I believe they are given something that prevents erections, so their dick doesnt rip and *******. Ha. I dont feel like researching it but hope I helped.

What is PCP?

If you permanently wear cages and reduce their size progressively you can slowly get there. After weeks, my penis muscle was very weak and after months, I could not get an erection, unless with prostatic massage aka anal stimulation. And that too can go away by increasing the size of the anal inserts, apparently. At some point, fingering or pegging won't work either.

I've been in chastity cages for almost 20 years and every few years have been put into progressively smaller cages. The one I am currently in is 1 inch and still, here is 1/4 free space in the tip. Age also plays into it, as does CBT and never being let out.

less than .75 inch.jpg

Update to this post/picture - My Wife put me in a smaller cage yesterday. It's more confining and it'll be a few days to acclimate to it.

New Rig.jpg

New Rig side.jpg

Last edited:
If you permanently wear cages and reduce their size progressively you can slowly get there. After weeks, my penis muscle was very weak and after months, I could not get an erection, unless with prostatic massage aka anal stimulation. And that too can go away by increasing the size of the anal inserts, apparently. At some point, fingering or pegging won't work either.
At one point in time, I wanted to reverse the process and went to the doctors. They say with time I could regain most of the size and a normal erection. But the nerves between butt hole and penis seem to be more tightly linked, as they recommended to do some squeezing exercises with the anus.

I've been almost permanently locked in micro chastity for 3 years. It is less than an inch long (the cage). If she was to take it off I could have a full hard on within two or three days again. I can't speak for everyone! But for me there is no permanent shrinkage.

Milking it dry will ensure proper limpness for the cuckold session. Wanking or a hand job from wifie or an autowanker will do. There are creams, when put on a milked clitty will help it remain limp and useless. OTC estroven also helps and doesn't create body changes in the short run.

Being a white cuck I am of course naturally small and pathetic. However when in the presence of a mighty black master I become weak at the knees and somewhat shakey because I know what he is capable of doing to my weak white body. When nervous like this my little clit shrinks up even smaller than it is normally. And the master I currently serve likes to torment my testicles as in kicking and slapping them around. This too shrinks them down alot. Also when doing chores I never know when hes gonna sneak up behind me and give me a kick.or smack from behind and drop me to the ground. He gets great pleasure from my testicle pain. Sometimes as hes breeding me he will reach up around and give them a hard smack and I let out a moan that he loves and gets off on he also says my pussy twitches when he smacks my testicles and makes his bbc feel awesome.

Back