How to setup GF with a black guy?

I want to give a black guy information about her so he can try to fuck her. Any ideas? I don't want her to know Im the one who set it up.

@willsrvu I agree. I've seen more and more posts like this - it's from single, lonely men with no woman, gf, wife, they are pretending to ruin relationships that they dont have. If you cared about a woman, understood a woman and had any clue about how a woman thought - your stupid idea of "setting her up" would be obviously idiotic.

We need a relationship IQ exam on this site - this guy would score below avg IQ.

Women are far more sophisticated than you care to even find out for yourself. Agh!!! And we, wonder why women think men are stupid. lol

So you are setting her up to cheat on you? The fun of this stuff, I would assume anyway, is to have an experience together. If you just give some dude her info and she goes through with it, she just cheated on you. If you tell her you set it up, I have a feeling she is not going to be happy about it and will probably rip you apart on your local social media forums (Facebook, instagram etc). Might not be the way to go

The majority of white women desire being filled with a black cock. You need to convince her you want her to be black fucked, then spend some time finding the right bull for her, suggest for the first time he's young & not too big, & be prepared to pay him. Involve her in choosing the bull without pressuring her. When you have the fuck meet organised buy her some expensive underwear, book them a nice hotel & let them fuck. Happy cucking !

The majority of white women desire being filled with a black cock. You need to convince her you want her to be black fucked, then spend some time finding the right bull for her, suggest for the first time he's young & not too big, & be prepared to pay him. Involve her in choosing the bull without pressuring her. When you have the fuck meet organised buy her some expensive underwear, book them a nice hotel & let them fuck. Happy cucking !

The majority of white women don't desire to be "filled with big black cock" as if they're just some disposable orifice to be bartered and sold at some dude's whim. Maybe the majority of women on this particular site are attracted to black men, but looking at this site and then thinking that it is reflective of real world opinions is as foolhardy as going to a UFO convention and convincing yourself that everybody has seen and believes in UFO's.

And really, "spend some time finding the right bull for her" and "involve her in choosing the bull without pressuring her"? A woman isn't going to let you pick out her meal at a restaurant, but you think it's a great idea to pick out a guy to fuck her-maybe if your girl is a plastic blow up doll. Good luck with that one.

I want to give a black guy information about her so he can try to fuck her. Any ideas? I don't want her to know Im the one who set it up.

Absolutely wonderful idea, because women just love it when they're reduced to the level of a baseball card to be traded and put out on the open market. And of course, these scenarios always end with no blowback and the couple living happily ever after.

Absolutely wonderful idea, because women just love it when they're reduced to the level of a baseball card to be traded and put out on the open market. And of course, these scenarios always end with no blowback and the couple living happily ever after.
Brilliant, could you also imagine if the whole thing was set up for a work colleague or some other unsuspecting female for some kind of sad revenge situation? Just picture an unsuspecting bull hitting on some female, the implications if it goes wrong would be really bad.

Just turns the bull into a commodity if money gets involved to my mind
My wife is a hot & horny blonde with the tits 'n' ass figure that black men love & could get all the black cock she needs for free, but this isn't about 'black on white love', its about interracial cuckolding which is far more complex, it's about dominant black men fucking white wives while their submissive husbands helplessly accept it. My paying our regular bull to fuck my wife isn't making him a 'commodity', I see it as magnifying my acceptance of his sexual superiority, & a further way of him humiliating me besides fucking my wife, something which I find a great turn on. He finds it hilarious that I'm willing to pay him, his laughing as he accepts the money while groping my wife is again very exciting for me & part of our cuckold experience

The majority of white women desire being filled with a black cock. You need to convince her you want her to be black fucked, then spend some time finding the right bull for her, suggest for the first time he's young & not too big, & be prepared to pay him. Involve her in choosing the bull without pressuring her. !

wilyboi, are you on crack, dude? Done too many rocks or something? What's this crap about "the majority of white women desire being filled with a black cock" ... show me that documention please. Its time to take a step back into the world of reality.

Let's reverse your advice for a sec ... your wife decides its time you get dog fucked, and then starts spending her time finding the right dog to fuck you ... maybe a young, not too big Labrador or Great Dane. And suppose she hounds your ass daily about it ... telling you how badly she'd love seeing all this come true ... that she constantly thinks about watching you being dog fucked so much that its become an obsession. I'm just curious as to how this would make you feel, and would you oblige your wife because of her weird ass desire? Oh, and be sure she pays the owner of the dog for his services ... geesh!

Man, maybe you should think of taking some "drying out" time ... get off the hallucigenes.

Last edited:
This website is starting to get saturated with submissive, bi-sexual whitebois ... WTF is going on? Geesh! Hey, if a guy is bisexual or gay, its his business. But at least he could take his "game" to a website that focuses on men who desire other men or who look at themselves as dog crap and inferior to other men. And if they got to come HERE, why not at least post in the section specifically set up for their bisexuality and inferiority complex? Man oh man ... these fuckers are coming out of the wood work everywhere, like roaches. :confused:

.... But boy do I have a good laugh at some of the posts here.

It can be a regular comedy shack in here sometimes. Wait 'till you read the posts regarding black cocks "penetrating the cervix and cumming directly into the womb" ...:p That one comes up about twice a year and it's DUE ... some poster serious as can be.
They call me "cold shower" Mac, here ... as I tend to douse their flames of delusions.

pic_coldshower.jpg

wilyboi, are you on crack, dude? Done too many rocks or something? What's this crap about "the majority of white women desire being filled with a black cock" ... show me that documention please. Its time to take a step back into the world of reality.

Let's reverse your advice for a sec ... your wife decides its time you get dog fucked, and then starts spending her time finding the right dog to fuck you ... maybe a young, not too big Labrador or Great Dane. And suppose she hounds your ass daily about it ... telling you how badly she'd love seeing all this come true ... that she constantly thinks about watching you being dog fucked so much that its become an obsession. I'm just curious as to how this would make you feel, and would you oblige your wife because of her weird ass desire? Oh, and be sure she pays the owner of the dog for his services ... geesh!

Man, maybe you should think of taking some "drying out" time ... get off the hallucigenes.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. The one thing you forgot was that she would allow hm to pick the dog, without pressuring him.

Let's reverse your advice for a sec ... your wife decides its time you get dog fucked, and then starts spending her time finding the right dog to fuck you ... maybe a young, not too big Labrador or Great Dane. And suppose she hounds your ass daily about it ... telling you how badly she'd love seeing all this come true ... that she constantly thinks about watching you being dog fucked so much that its become an obsession. ...

Mmmmm ... would a Doberman be OK????? ;)

Sorry, but this discussion needs to get back on course and away from topics that violate the Forum Rules.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Back