How to seduce her without her knowing

My wife loves to share me with her friends. But every once in a while her friends don't know they are in need of a fresh cock. So what she does is set me up to come give them a massage. By the time I am done, she is begging me.

So what I do is come to their house and get set up for them. They have the choice of either using my table or having it in their bed. Most chose their bed because it makes them more comfortable. Then I give them a minute to strip down and lay face down. Most of the time they will cover with the sheet, but once in a while they just lay uncovered.

I then start by blindfolding them and then put on some head phones with some hot jazz or relaxing sounds. This totally disconnects them from where they are and what is going on. I then start with the oil or massage lotion. They choose what they prefer, but what they don't know is that both the lotion and oil are infused with pheromones.

I start massaging on their backs and work my way out to the arms and I pay special attention to the back of the neck. Then I work my hands along their sides and down to their waist, and back up their back. I slowly work my hands closer and closer to the edge of their tits, but not to close, just a nice teasing brush.

From there I start working on their legs. I work the lotion down the top of their legs and rub full length, making sure to slightly brush the bottom of their ass. Then I start working their legs rubbing up on the outside, then across the bottom of their cheeks and back down the inside of their legs. I work their feet for a bit, then I start the reverse. I rub up the inside, then across their cheek and down the outside. Only this Tim I am intentionally outlining the base of their ass. Then based on their reaction, I start working their ass.

I have found that even the most conservative woman love their asses massaged. What they don't know is that once that has started, so have they. I massage them nice and soft at first, then I get firmer and firmer so that I have a reason to massage their lips together and apart. They don't even know it's happening because of the blindfold and headphones. By now, I know I have them. By now their lips are so wet I can see and hear the moisture as I rub them.

To test, I then ask them to roll over on their backs. If the do it without question and especially without covering up I know they want "Full Service." I start on the top of their legs and work them up and down. I make sure to rub up one leg, across their belly and down the other. Staying clear of her lips, teasing them by not going near her lips.

The final move is when I work on their upper body. I lotion up their body and pay no attention to boundaries. I rub like it's all mine to use. I work both hands down her sides to her belly and drag my finger tips up to her chin, across her breasts and nipples. Then I work down her body with my thumbs firm against her tits and nipples, down to her waist and up the outside.

When it's time, I put extra lotion on her nipples and spend time just working her tits. Massaging and groping, pinching her nipples and massaging the lotion into her nipples. By now she is usually moaning and enjoying herself. Once her breathing speeds up I lean down and pull the headphones out and ask her softly if she is ready for the full service.

Usually they are so into it the most they can do is moan a yes or just shake her head yes. I then begin working on her belly and finally give her what she has wanted and needed. I work my hands down and over her lips and into her sopping wet body. At this point it's time to let her know how she is going to pay for her massage. I pull off the blindfold and she find me standing their naked stroking her pussy. In seconds she will usually start cumming within seconds.

I then climb between her legs and spread them wide and lay my fat cock on her pussy. I ask if they want it over and over. As I stroke my cock up and down until they start begging me to put it in. Then I give them what they want.

If this is not their first massage then there are variations. Maybe I will suck their clit before stroking it. Might have some ice to work over her nipples. All of course has to be done while blindfolded.

Give it a try and let me know how it worked for you. I know it's an easy way to work your Hotwife.

My wife loves to share me with her friends. But every once in a while her friends don't know they are in need of a fresh cock. So what she does is set me up to come give them a massage. By the time I am done, she is begging me.

So what I do is come to their house and get set up for them. They have the choice of either using my table or having it in their bed. Most chose their bed because it makes them more comfortable. Then I give them a minute to strip down and lay face down. Most of the time they will cover with the sheet, but once in a while they just lay uncovered.

I then start by blindfolding them and then put on some head phones with some hot jazz or relaxing sounds. This totally disconnects them from where they are and what is going on. I then start with the oil or massage lotion. They choose what they prefer, but what they don't know is that both the lotion and oil are infused with pheromones.

I start massaging on their backs and work my way out to the arms and I pay special attention to the back of the neck. Then I work my hands along their sides and down to their waist, and back up their back. I slowly work my hands closer and closer to the edge of their tits, but not to close, just a nice teasing brush.

From there I start working on their legs. I work the lotion down the top of their legs and rub full length, making sure to slightly brush the bottom of their ass. Then I start working their legs rubbing up on the outside, then across the bottom of their cheeks and back down the inside of their legs. I work their feet for a bit, then I start the reverse. I rub up the inside, then across their cheek and down the outside. Only this Tim I am intentionally outlining the base of their ass. Then based on their reaction, I start working their ass.

I have found that even the most conservative woman love their asses massaged. What they don't know is that once that has started, so have they. I massage them nice and soft at first, then I get firmer and firmer so that I have a reason to massage their lips together and apart. They don't even know it's happening because of the blindfold and headphones. By now, I know I have them. By now their lips are so wet I can see and hear the moisture as I rub them.

To test, I then ask them to roll over on their backs. If the do it without question and especially without covering up I know they want "Full Service." I start on the top of their legs and work them up and down. I make sure to rub up one leg, across their belly and down the other. Staying clear of her lips, teasing them by not going near her lips.

The final move is when I work on their upper body. I lotion up their body and pay no attention to boundaries. I rub like it's all mine to use. I work both hands down her sides to her belly and drag my finger tips up to her chin, across her breasts and nipples. Then I work down her body with my thumbs firm against her tits and nipples, down to her waist and up the outside.

When it's time, I put extra lotion on her nipples and spend time just working her tits. Massaging and groping, pinching her nipples and massaging the lotion into her nipples. By now she is usually moaning and enjoying herself. Once her breathing speeds up I lean down and pull the headphones out and ask her softly if she is ready for the full service.

Usually they are so into it the most they can do is moan a yes or just shake her head yes. I then begin working on her belly and finally give her what she has wanted and needed. I work my hands down and over her lips and into her sopping wet body. At this point it's time to let her know how she is going to pay for her massage. I pull off the blindfold and she find me standing their naked stroking her pussy. In seconds she will usually start cumming within seconds.

I then climb between her legs and spread them wide and lay my fat cock on her pussy. I ask if they want it over and over. As I stroke my cock up and down until they start begging me to put it in. Then I give them what they want.

If this is not their first massage then there are variations. Maybe I will suck their clit before stroking it. Might have some ice to work over her nipples. All of course has to be done while blindfolded.

Give it a try and let me know how it worked for you. I know it's an easy way to work your Hotwife.
Beautiful would love to watch you seduce my daughters

A couple weeks ago, I had my first professional massage. It was not anywhere near this but I was soooo horny when I left the spa. There is definite power in touch!

This is probably a mastermind of seduction!
I admire your wife for wanting you to do her friends. That is incredibly hot & something I could get into!

Maybe he should have fucked you some more. Mind numbing sex is my goal always, to leave you open and swollen is my vices.
Ha... No one fucked me.
It was just a professional massage set up by just a... friend.
I was just incredibly turned on by the hands & oils. She went up my panties on my cheeks, close to the bikini line & semi on my boobs but even just my neck, legs, & body rubs were a turn on.
It was cleansing & a couple tears formed in a cleansing way... Not emotional and definitely not from rough sex.
It was an amazing experience that left me horny & refreshed!!!
This post made me wish I had an experience like he gives his lady friends of his wife. I really like the wife factor in his story. I may use this for some fantasizing later!!

Ha... No one fucked me.
It was just a professional massage set up by just a... friend.
I was just incredibly turned on by the hands & oils. She went up my panties on my cheeks, close to the bikini line & semi on my boobs but even just my neck, legs, & body rubs were a turn on.
It was cleansing & a couple tears formed in a cleansing way... Not emotional and definitely not from rough sex.
It was an amazing experience that left me horny & refreshed!!!
This post made me wish I had an experience like he gives his lady friends of his wife. I really like the wife factor in his story. I may use this for some fantasizing later!!
Make sure I know when you post that baby.

This kind of fantasy creates some undesirable emotions ... on her part, one of deceivement and betrayal. Plus, it could backfire on you, luvwife; because once she's crossed that line of what she perceived betrayal with you, she could start doing it on her own, without your knowing. And,once a cuck husband realizes he's lost control of the cuckolding (ie: his not knowing when she is doing it) his enjoyment of her screwing around is going to quickly diminish.
I'd suggest being up front all the way ... there's ways to get what you want without betraying her trust or her yours.

This kind of fantasy creates some undesirable emotions ... on her part, one of deceivement and betrayal. Plus, it could backfire on you, luvwife; because once she's crossed that line of what she perceived betrayal with you, she could start doing it on her own, without your knowing. And,once a cuck husband realizes he's lost control of the cuckolding (ie: his not knowing when she is doing it) his enjoyment of her screwing around is going to quickly diminish.
I'd suggest being up front all the way ... there's ways to get what you want without betraying her trust or her yours.
I thought his wife was about it?

Back