How to peg a white boy

In my opinion, most white boys should be getting the strapon from their girlfriends or wives and getting it often. It should just be something that starts with their first girlfriend and continues until marriage and then to old age. Pegging is a great kink that teaches a white boy how to accept and enjoy sexual humiliation, emasculation, and submission to the feminine prerogative. For these reasons, it's the one unique kink that can help a white boy prepare to become a cuckold.

Women who want to cuck their hubbies should be pegging their hubbies.

Because pegging and cuckolding have such a strong overlap, I thought I would write this guide for white women who want to know how to “break” their boys in and prepare their marriage and relationship for a black bull.

First it's important to get the right equipment:

* Find a good strap on harness (I use a Spareparts Joque harness).
* Get some good dildos. Resist the impulse to get the largest dildo you can. Start with smaller and medium size dildos; they should be narrow and smooth. And they should be black.
* A good thick lube like boy butter
* A bulb syringe or lube shooter

Once you have the equipment, your first goal should be establishing a weekly “pegging” schedule with your boy. You want to regularly exercise his submissive side with your strapon until you've permanently changed the dynamics of your relationship. As a general rule, 2-3 times a week should be a good start. I, for example, peg my husband every Sunday and Thursday evening no matter what.

The “no matter what” part is also important. In the beginning, he is going to feel ashamed about getting pegged. He's going to try to get out of it; he'll complain that it hurts or that it's dirty and embarrassing. When that happens, just ignore him. Stay determined and make sure you still fuck him hard and on your terms.

As an example, I can relate the following story. The third or fourth time I pegged my husband, he tried getting out of it by working really late. The day before he had told me he wasn't sure how he felt about pegging. It still felt weird to him. So when he came home really late the next day, I wasn't entirely surprised. I allowed him to sneak into bed; I let him think he was safe. And when he was about to fall asleep, I quietly got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and “strapped up”. I wore my strapon over the dress trousers and blouse I was still wearing and I selected a dildo that was larger than the one I used the first couple of times (when I popped his ass cherry).

Then I flipped the lights on and tore all the covers off the bed. I was calm and told him: “You need to take your clothes off and bend over.” I still remember how sheepish he looked; he knew he messed up. And despite his hesitation... he stilled obeyed me.

And so at around one in the morning, I firmly pegged my weary and nervous husband. I remember he struggled with the larger “punishment” dildo and pleaded that I “please, please go slow”, but then after about 10 or 15 minutes I was able to open him up. That night I made him feel like a weak and submissive faggot. The next day he later admitted to me that he never felt such a powerful loss of control before and that he really only wanted to make me happy. These are the exact feelings you want him to have.

Always peg him on your terms and make him keep your pegging dates.

That said, when its time to peg him, there are only two important things to remember: 1. you are in charge 2. use lots of lube.

Note that to dominate him, you don't need to shout or scowl or whip him with a riding crop (but you can if that's what you're into). Your strapon is going to do most of the domination work for you. Instead, for the first time, you should be giving him commands with only a confident and sympathetic voice. You need to remember that deep down he's a little boy who wants to make his mommy happy.

Lead him to the bed and tell him to bend over. Make him get on all fours on the edge of the bed and stand behind him. Get him ready both physically and mentally. Gently massage some lube onto his asshole; insert the lube shooter into his ass and put some lube inside of him; rub lube on your black dildo. And while you're lubing, put him in the right frame of mind. Tell him something like:

“ Sweetie, tonight I want to fit the entire length of my black cock in your ass, okay? That's going to be tonight's goal.”

When he's all lubed up, guide your cock to the center of his asshole with one hand and with the other hold him in place. Tell him to bear down like he's going to take a ******* and then slowly push your cock inside of him. Go slow but lean in and put your weight behind it. When the first inch is in, move your hand from your cock to his hip. With both hands slowly pull him towards you. You can let him shift and change the angle of penetration a bit but don't let him pull his ass away from you. If he's obedient and bears down, you should be able to get most of your cock to go inside in a single smooth thrust.

Once you've pushed your entire cock inside of him, give him 10 seconds to get used to you. Then wiggle your hips; you want your cock to spread all that lube all around his insides.

Then start fucking him. As you're going at it, remember that pegging is a psychological process. You don't need to be physically rough; short and gentle strokes are fine, especially in the beginning. Your main goal should be to humble and humiliate him.

While your cock is inside of him, tell him things like:

“I'm surprised you're actually letting me do this to you. You really are a faggot.”

“I love watching my black cock sliding in your boy-pussy. I don't think I'm ever going to able to stop pounding your ass.”

“I'm proud of you sweetie, you're taking my entire black cock.”

“You really are loving this aren't you? You're such a little ass-whore.”

While you're breaking him down, your hands should be gently caressing him (at least, when they aren't holding him in place. Again don't let him slowly pull away from you. Make sure he's keep his ass up in the air for you.). As you fuck him, and as you humiliate him, stroke the sides of his body; run your hands along his back. Good sexual domination is often about counterpoint. You want to strip him of his manhood and make him submit, but you still want him to feel your love.

Then in the end, you need to make him cum. Some women like to use chastity devices when they peg their cuckolds and consequently they don't necessarily allow their partners to cum. For more advanced couples, that might be okay. But for beginners it's important that he cums with your cock still inside his ass. Those first orgasms are going to be powerful and will firmly cement his submissive sexual side.

However, just know that sometimes boys have a hard time maintaining their little erections while their ass is getting fucked raw. This is true even for men that are really into pegging. If that's the case with your hubby, just bury your cock inside of him, lean down on top of him, and hold real still. Keep your cock inside him without moving. Reach around and grab his cock. Stroke him off.

While you're giving him a reach around, give him encouragement:

“Come on, cum on my black cock. I want you to focus and I want you to feel my dick and cum hard.”

“Squeeze my cock while I stroke you. Do your little ass-kegels on my dick.”

As you jerk him off and as he gets closer to cumming, you can make small movements with your hips to remind him your cock is still inside him. As he nears orgasm, you can try some shallow strokes (whatever you can manage; don't worry if the angle is awkward) and you can try to time it so that he cums while you're stroking into him. When he cums, be prepared for a flood of jizz.

And that's it ladies. If you can peg your hubby, you can cuckold him. When I started pegging my husband, when I established my authority with him, it became very natural to talk about taking a lover. We discussed what I wanted in a man, my attraction to black men, and how inadequate his sexual talents were. In the end he agreed that I had a right to better sex.

And ladies, one final word of warning: don't be surprise if you end up loving pegging. It's a wonderful power trip, fucking a man in the ass. You're going to see a handsome man and your first thought will be “I want to bend him over and pound his tight ass.”

View attachment 2733801View attachment 2733802

In my opinion, most white boys should be getting the strapon from their girlfriends or wives and getting it often. It should just be something that starts with their first girlfriend and continues until marriage and then to old age. Pegging is a great kink that teaches a white boy how to accept and enjoy sexual humiliation, emasculation, and submission to the feminine prerogative. For these reasons, it's the one unique kink that can help a white boy prepare to become a cuckold.

Women who want to cuck their hubbies should be pegging their hubbies.

Because pegging and cuckolding have such a strong overlap, I thought I would write this guide for white women who want to know how to “break” their boys in and prepare their marriage and relationship for a black bull.

First it's important to get the right equipment:

* Find a good strap on harness (I use a Spareparts Joque harness).
* Get some good dildos. Resist the impulse to get the largest dildo you can. Start with smaller and medium size dildos; they should be narrow and smooth. And they should be black.
* A good thick lube like boy butter
* A bulb syringe or lube shooter

Once you have the equipment, your first goal should be establishing a weekly “pegging” schedule with your boy. You want to regularly exercise his submissive side with your strapon until you've permanently changed the dynamics of your relationship. As a general rule, 2-3 times a week should be a good start. I, for example, peg my husband every Sunday and Thursday evening no matter what.

The “no matter what” part is also important. In the beginning, he is going to feel ashamed about getting pegged. He's going to try to get out of it; he'll complain that it hurts or that it's dirty and embarrassing. When that happens, just ignore him. Stay determined and make sure you still fuck him hard and on your terms.

As an example, I can relate the following story. The third or fourth time I pegged my husband, he tried getting out of it by working really late. The day before he had told me he wasn't sure how he felt about pegging. It still felt weird to him. So when he came home really late the next day, I wasn't entirely surprised. I allowed him to sneak into bed; I let him think he was safe. And when he was about to fall asleep, I quietly got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and “strapped up”. I wore my strapon over the dress trousers and blouse I was still wearing and I selected a dildo that was larger than the one I used the first couple of times (when I popped his ass cherry).

Then I flipped the lights on and tore all the covers off the bed. I was calm and told him: “You need to take your clothes off and bend over.” I still remember how sheepish he looked; he knew he messed up. And despite his hesitation... he stilled obeyed me.

And so at around one in the morning, I firmly pegged my weary and nervous husband. I remember he struggled with the larger “punishment” dildo and pleaded that I “please, please go slow”, but then after about 10 or 15 minutes I was able to open him up. That night I made him feel like a weak and submissive faggot. The next day he later admitted to me that he never felt such a powerful loss of control before and that he really only wanted to make me happy. These are the exact feelings you want him to have.

Always peg him on your terms and make him keep your pegging dates.

That said, when its time to peg him, there are only two important things to remember: 1. you are in charge 2. use lots of lube.

Note that to dominate him, you don't need to shout or scowl or whip him with a riding crop (but you can if that's what you're into). Your strapon is going to do most of the domination work for you. Instead, for the first time, you should be giving him commands with only a confident and sympathetic voice. You need to remember that deep down he's a little boy who wants to make his mommy happy.

Lead him to the bed and tell him to bend over. Make him get on all fours on the edge of the bed and stand behind him. Get him ready both physically and mentally. Gently massage some lube onto his asshole; insert the lube shooter into his ass and put some lube inside of him; rub lube on your black dildo. And while you're lubing, put him in the right frame of mind. Tell him something like:

“ Sweetie, tonight I want to fit the entire length of my black cock in your ass, okay? That's going to be tonight's goal.”

When he's all lubed up, guide your cock to the center of his asshole with one hand and with the other hold him in place. Tell him to bear down like he's going to take a ******* and then slowly push your cock inside of him. Go slow but lean in and put your weight behind it. When the first inch is in, move your hand from your cock to his hip. With both hands slowly pull him towards you. You can let him shift and change the angle of penetration a bit but don't let him pull his ass away from you. If he's obedient and bears down, you should be able to get most of your cock to go inside in a single smooth thrust.

Once you've pushed your entire cock inside of him, give him 10 seconds to get used to you. Then wiggle your hips; you want your cock to spread all that lube all around his insides.

Then start fucking him. As you're going at it, remember that pegging is a psychological process. You don't need to be physically rough; short and gentle strokes are fine, especially in the beginning. Your main goal should be to humble and humiliate him.

While your cock is inside of him, tell him things like:

“I'm surprised you're actually letting me do this to you. You really are a faggot.”

“I love watching my black cock sliding in your boy-pussy. I don't think I'm ever going to able to stop pounding your ass.”

“I'm proud of you sweetie, you're taking my entire black cock.”

“You really are loving this aren't you? You're such a little ass-whore.”

While you're breaking him down, your hands should be gently caressing him (at least, when they aren't holding him in place. Again don't let him slowly pull away from you. Make sure he's keep his ass up in the air for you.). As you fuck him, and as you humiliate him, stroke the sides of his body; run your hands along his back. Good sexual domination is often about counterpoint. You want to strip him of his manhood and make him submit, but you still want him to feel your love.

Then in the end, you need to make him cum. Some women like to use chastity devices when they peg their cuckolds and consequently they don't necessarily allow their partners to cum. For more advanced couples, that might be okay. But for beginners it's important that he cums with your cock still inside his ass. Those first orgasms are going to be powerful and will firmly cement his submissive sexual side.

However, just know that sometimes boys have a hard time maintaining their little erections while their ass is getting fucked raw. This is true even for men that are really into pegging. If that's the case with your hubby, just bury your cock inside of him, lean down on top of him, and hold real still. Keep your cock inside him without moving. Reach around and grab his cock. Stroke him off.

While you're giving him a reach around, give him encouragement:

“Come on, cum on my black cock. I want you to focus and I want you to feel my dick and cum hard.”

“Squeeze my cock while I stroke you. Do your little ass-kegels on my dick.”

As you jerk him off and as he gets closer to cumming, you can make small movements with your hips to remind him your cock is still inside him. As he nears orgasm, you can try some shallow strokes (whatever you can manage; don't worry if the angle is awkward) and you can try to time it so that he cums while you're stroking into him. When he cums, be prepared for a flood of jizz.

And that's it ladies. If you can peg your hubby, you can cuckold him. When I started pegging my husband, when I established my authority with him, it became very natural to talk about taking a lover. We discussed what I wanted in a man, my attraction to black men, and how inadequate his sexual talents were. In the end he agreed that I had a right to better sex.

And ladies, one final word of warning: don't be surprise if you end up loving pegging. It's a wonderful power trip, fucking a man in the ass. You're going to see a handsome man and your first thought will be “I want to bend him over and pound his tight ass.”
This is such good advice and makes for a wonderful cuckold future. The practise is intoxicating for newby sissies and very quickly he/she will associate sexual satisfaction with being pegged and it will become a regular part of his/her night-time dreams. Once chastity is introduced, it will be the only way the sissy/cuckold can achieve climax and she will crave it constantly, making her extremely obedient and eager to please you and her Black Masters (of course). Her obedience will extend way beyond the bedroom and she will assume all the household chores, shopping and cooking duties etc. in order to please you. She will then be totally committed (if you want her to be) to the position of sissy housemaid, which is where I am and its such a wonderfully exciting lifestyle. xxxx Thank you so much for this lovely post and may I recommend it to all would-be cuckold mistresses). xxxx

For example, the following post is from FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial:

Training His Ass
FemDom and the Art of the Strap-On:

It’s important to remember that you need to break him in slowly as you train his ass to take the strap-on. You also need to fuck him frequently… at least 2-3 times a week… because between fuckings, his little bitch hole will naturally tighten back up on you. Having him wear a butt plug for an hour or longer before you strap him helps.

It also needs to be consistent so that you can get him in the right frame of mind. He needs to expect it and know it’s going to happen whether he likes it or not.

You want to stretch out his boy hole to the point where after you lube him up, and press the dildo up against it, there is that initial resistance to penetration, so that you have to kinda maintain the pressure, and then when you thrust forward it just kinda pops in and goes in most of the way in so that after a few minutes you can start fucking him with it without a lot of resistance or discomfort or pain.

Start out with a small, thin one. After a few weeks move up to a medium size one.

For the next few weeks alternate between both the small and the medium size one.

When he gets to the point where he can easily take the medium size one, it’s time to introduce him to the big one. remember that each time you transition up to a bigger, thicker dildo, it will be like his hole is virgin all over again. Be patient, but determined. He will feel some discomfort. That’s normal until his bitch hole opens up and adjusts to the new size.

After that, you just alternate between the small and the medium and the big one, depending on your mood and the kind of experience you want him to have.

The small one is for making love, and emotional bonding. It’s the one you use when you get the urge to fuck him in the middle of the night, roll him over while he’s still half asleep, and just take his sweet ass with it. That kind of spontaneous action is important to do every once in a while because it reinforces in his mind that you own his ass and can take it and fuck it anytime you want.

The medium size one is for just general fucking and the one you should use most often. Once you’ve trained his ass, it should go in quite easily, like a hot knife into butter. You should be able to fuck him good and hard with it.

You should also get a second medium size dildo that is specially designed and shaped for milking his prostate and draining his balls of semen without letting him cum. These dildos will have a special bulb or knob at the end with a slight curve to it.

The big one is for those occasions when you really want him to really feel your authority. When you want him to know that he’s getting fucked. When you want him to feel it afterwards. This should be rare and special, perhaps 2-3 times a month. This is the dildo you should make him suck first. It should be a good tight fit, and should be uncomfortable for him at first, until you open up his ass with it. It should be the one he slightly fears.

Back