How to meet black bulls

What's a good way to spot a black bull on the street, and how do you approach them?

You don't.

Gay clubs?? I know everything is closed but if you went to a gay club, you'd meet gay men. Some might even be black. I know they've got clubs in LA.

I think your best bet is websites. Craigslist, blackmansrevenge2.com, barebackrts, adam4adam.

Anyone got any else?

Fetlife.com and doublelist.com are other possible sites. I posted an ad on doublelist seeking mutiple black men for a bukkake and got lots of replies.

Dude, why are you resurrecting a 5 year old thread?
I would far rather see 5 year old threads continued than see the same topic started again every five days. It is a popular topic that keeps repeating itself.
There is no good way to start a conversation about a quick hookup with a stranger on the street. You either become their friend first of all or you go to some variation of a meat market where everybody is looking. Adult bookstores and gloryholes are good places for quick meaningless sex.

I would far rather see 5 year old threads continued than see the same topic started again every five days. It is a popular topic that keeps repeating itself.
There is no good way to start a conversation about a quick hookup with a stranger on the street. You either become their friend first of all or you go to some variation of a meat market where everybody is looking. Adult bookstores and gloryholes are good places for quick meaningless sex.
I agree with how to meet a bbc for sex like that. The problem for guys like me is I want the almost impossible BBC. I don’t want a gay guy. They want to kiss and all that. I want the Dom straight bbc that doesn’t cate who sucks his dick, cuz he is going to fuck that mouth hard. But they are extremely rare

I agree with how to meet a bbc for sex like that. The problem for guys like me is I want the almost impossible BBC. I don’t want a gay guy. They want to kiss and all that. I want the Dom straight bbc that doesn’t cate who sucks his dick, cuz he is going to fuck that mouth hard. But they are extremely rare
You might not find that guy as much fun as you think, but you are right; Gloryholes are not the place to get it. Some gay clubs have subtle or not so subtle ways to indicate who is dom and who is not. The Gay 90's in Minneapolis, are they still open?, had a section that was definitely for bdsm play with all leather walls and seats. In an adult bookstore, simply pick out a video that matches your interest and discreetly hold it up and see who comes over to check out your interest.

Back