how to make our lifestyle more mainstream

It does not need to become mainstream for you to get to live the Hotwife lifestyle, you just need to manifest your own destiny. That is be honest with the women you date that this is the lifestyle you want and see if she bites and or encourage your SO that she could/should explore this to spice things up.

It's that is taboo that makes it so exciting, at one time Kissing public was taboo. Now you do it becuSe you are overwhelmed with feelings of effective not because it's so exciting.

In any case there are plenty how tos of this site, read them and it will get you to the promise land.

I would love it to be more mainstream. My own personal opinion is there are more couples involved than people realise but they keep it behind closed doors.
Over the last few years Ive thought of many couples I know and whats happened to them. Acouple we know have a mixed race baby from a supposedly 'drunken one night stand' with an Asian taxi driver. But the couple stayed together and are happier than ever.
Another couple keep going through 'rough patches' where they temporarily split up, the wife goes with a few guys, then the couple get back together.
I now think they are probably doing this lifestyle but without being publicly honest about it.
I have found though, people still arent too accepting about it, as shows with my best friend who wasnt in favour when I told her about it.
I think its going to take a celebrity couple to do this to make it mainstream.
The quicker the better! X

Thanks ann4bbc, I too know a few couples like that. I got into the lifestyle by being the bull to a couple. After that I was literally a bull in a china shop tearing through the circle of married ladies who lunch. I love seducing married women and seducing their husbands into submitting to the few reality that I'm screwing their wives. Part of all that is finding their pressure points and pressing them and after a while takyi g them deeper into the lifestyle and passing them off to other Bulls. There are few couples that I still see when I travel and love meeting them and their new Bulls. One couple is insanely open about it and few people even realize what's going on as the bull is their driver bodyguard in London. I'm sure her GF with who she lunches with may know but hubby's buddies probably are unawear as he is so professional when around polite company.

I
I would love it to be more mainstream. My own personal opinion is there are more couples involved than people realise but they keep it behind closed doors.
Over the last few years Ive thought of many couples I know and whats happened to them. Acouple we know have a mixed race baby from a supposedly 'drunken one night stand' with an Asian taxi driver. But the couple stayed together and are happier than ever.
Another couple keep going through 'rough patches' where they temporarily split up, the wife goes with a few guys, then the couple get back together.
I now think they are probably doing this lifestyle but without being publicly honest about it.
I have found though, people still arent too accepting about it, as shows with my best friend who wasnt in favour when I told her about it.
I think its going to take a celebrity couple to do this to make it mainstream.
The quicker the better! X
I think your right ann,it will probably take a celebrity couple living this lifestyle to bring it more into the mainstream.

I talk to many ladies online, and I eventually end up asking their opinion about black guys. I think most non black girls are not down with the idea, but at least they know someone who has tried it.

Back