How to look for a wife

There are plenty of couples here with bi husbands. Do the wives know upfront, or does the bisexuality just reveal itself in pillow talk and the like? I started sucking BBC and other cocks several years ago and I'm at the point in my life where I know that pleasuring men will forever be a part of my sexuality, and any woman I am with is going to have to accept it as part of our sex life. Psychologically and physically, I am attracted to women, yet a woman can not give me penis. It's a real dilemma and I refuse to be one of those guys that goes around sucking cocks behind my girls back.

So the question is to the bi male couples. How did you meet? How did it come up?

I'm bi also,it's turn on me very much,i'm 1.95 cm toll god looking, women like me a lot,also i want fuck them but also i like to wear women clothes,just imagine,my lady have not problem with that,but still on pillow,i have not courage to try suck cock or be fucked,it is very exciting for me and my wife to go out with mini skirt without panties across legs to expose her pussy for strangers.Until i write i'm hard:(

Back