How to know if white girls are interested??

M

mrgoodbar_curved69

Ladies.....and fellas, anyone can answer. Where I live(NC) to me its hard to determine if a white girl is interested just from seeing her out and about. I love white women!! And some of the finest ones you see just out and about like at dept stores, grocery stores, the gym, the park, etc. But its hard to decipher who likes black men and who don't. So besides the ones that dress like black women, or the ones that have mixed *******, how do you know if they are. A friend of mine said see who had a "black girl ass" yeah ignorant I know, lol. But that doesn't work either. I stepped to a girl who had a incredible monster ass, and she POLITELY told me she wasn't interested in black guys. So my question I guess is, how does the average white woman hint to black men that she is interested? Does she step to THEM, is it that extra long stare, or do you just have to take your chances?

I know as for me. i get the same thing "Im not interested, sorry" Speech. but its hard when your want to get to know someone and they dont feel the same or not interested. Sometimes i just get ingored a lot also. Thats just my experience.

I guess i try to hard and it gets me hurt a lot.

Lewis

Yeah I feel you dude. See, I don't like rejection even though it happens, I just don't like it. So me, I'd rather not take that chance and step to them, not knowing if they like black men or not.

There are no strike outs , just keep it movin. Dont get caught up with bullshit, you'll know when you find them, and they usually stick together, so if you find one, she'll introduce you to another and so on, but you cant expect white pussy to just fall in your lap, you do have to work at it, just stay positive and dont scare off the ladies.lol

I know as for me. i get the same thing "Im not interested, sorry" Speech. but its hard when your want to get to know someone and they dont feel the same or not interested. Sometimes i just get ingored a lot also. Thats just my experience.

I guess i try to hard and it gets me hurt a lot.

Lewis
Yeah I feel you dude. See, I don't like rejection even though it happens, I just don't like it. So me, I'd rather not take that chance and step to them, not knowing if they like black men or not.
Hey brothers, dont take this the wrong way, but how can someone you dont know hurt your feelings?You guys might be looking for relationships, cause "a closed mouth dont get fed " , just go for it , all it takes is one and you'll see, it gets pretty easy after a while.

Yeah what I wrote in particular didn't have anything to do with catching feelings or looking for relationships, I was just trying to weed out some of the awkwardness. It's different when your in a club, concert, or that type of setting. Then everyone is fair game, and its expected. But say I see this MILF in a grocery store, I have no clue what she into or what she like, i just know i would love to fuck. But in all, like u guys say, it just comes down to going for yours, and I agree with that.

Ladies.....and fellas, anyone can answer. Where I live(NC) to me its hard to determine if a white girl is interested just from seeing her out and about. I love white women!! And some of the finest ones you see just out and about like at dept stores, grocery stores, the gym, the park, etc. But its hard to decipher who likes black men and who don't. So besides the ones that dress like black women, or the ones that have mixed *******, how do you know if they are. A friend of mine said see who had a "black girl ass" yeah ignorant I know, lol. But that doesn't work either. I stepped to a girl who had a incredible monster ass, and she POLITELY told me she wasn't interested in black guys. So my question I guess is, how does the average white woman hint to black men that she is interested? Does she step to THEM, is it that extra long stare, or do you just have to take your chances?

Well from my point of view,i would not mind if a black guy would chat-up my wife.I know my wife likes any attention from other men,i think it would not take much if a black guy would try his hand with her.A black guy works at the same place as my wife -i just wish he would try chatting her up/ask her for a date,sometimes i just want to prompt him behind her back to ask her for a ******* or just n.s.a. sex.In an ideal world i would love us to have a steady n.s.a. bbc fuckbuddy.In my view i think most women like to be chatted up-married or not.You just have to take your chances,i would find it a real turn on to know a black guy wanted to fuck my wife.

It's the same as picking up any other race girl. Be straight forward, look for the signs, and be straight forward(yes I said that twice).

When I hit on black girls, I RARELY get turned down or shut out. I don't know if it's different with black guys/white girls but as far as my experience, every girl is the same. As as bull, we have to have that swagger. Gotta know how to spit game a little bit. FLIRT! Who cares what she thinks! There are 3 billion + women on this planet, fuck her if she doesn't want me.

Yeah what I wrote in particular didn't have anything to do with catching feelings or looking for relationships, I was just trying to weed out some of the awkwardness. It's different when your in a club, concert, or that type of setting. Then everyone is fair game, and its expected. But say I see this MILF in a grocery store, I have no clue what she into or what she like, i just know i would love to fuck. But in all, like u guys say, it just comes down to going for yours, and I agree with that.
Dude, no simple answer , or formula or any of that *******. A woman either likes you, or she does not. My wife likes black guys, but just because a guy is black does not automatically mean he is up in that ass. There is much more, the whole package. You will get yours don't worry. Sites like this and others help. Just keep tracking.

Interesting question......for us, especially if you work with a white bitch you're interested in, flirt with her a little to see how receptive she is. When my wife first started it was because a black guy at work smiled at her, helped her with lifting heavy items, asked her if he could buy her lunch, before long he nailed her.

We also have tried clubs that are known for black guys that will hit on and pick up married white girls, there are a couple that are well known for that around us.......

Never stop trying though, trust me there are sooooo many white sluts that are single and maybe even more married white sluts that are into black cock!!!! Good luck to all of you and our white hoes!

It's the same as picking up any other race girl. Be straight forward, look for the signs, and be straight forward(yes I said that twice).

When I hit on black girls, I RARELY get turned down or shut out. I don't know if it's different with black guys/white girls but as far as my experience, every girl is the same. As as bull, we have to have that swagger. Gotta know how to spit game a little bit. FLIRT! Who cares what she thinks! There are 3 billion + women on this planet, fuck her if she doesn't want me.
Yo that's what i'm talkin bout pimp! some of these dudes aint fully playin their positiion, if you claim you a BULL, BE THAT. as long as a man act like a man, he'll get what a man deserves, and that is to be served by any slut he sets his mind on if she knows her role.

As a white woman.....I was wondering the same thing in reverse....how do u know if a black guy is interested? I am new to interracial dating and never even considered going out with a black guy, and this could be due to lack of being flirted with by black men. White men are constantly hitting on me at the grocery store or home depot, but I have never been hit on by a black man unless they were driving by yelling out of their car.....so maybe you consider smiling a little longer or telling the white woman at the grocery store you think she is beautiful......she might surprise you. If nothing else you have now got her wondering about interracial
Baby, you got my vote I'm hollering at you now beautiful!! :oops:

As a white woman.....I was wondering the same thing in reverse....how do u know if a black guy is interested? I am new to interracial dating and never even considered going out with a black guy, and this could be due to lack of being flirted with by black men. White men are constantly hitting on me at the grocery store or home depot, but I have never been hit on by a black man unless they were driving by yelling out of their car.....so maybe you consider smiling a little longer or telling the white woman at the grocery store you think she is beautiful......she might surprise you. If nothing else you have now got her wondering about interracial

I agree,come on you black guys get chatting our white wives/girlfriends up.

Brother, I too live in Raleigh/Cary and see the same thing..I worked for large retailer, interacted with some FINE ass white ladies (35 and older), they talked, laughed, were grateful for the attention, and as soon as you indicated coffee to move to a quiet place to talk, they find reasons to pass..bro, i am not fat, illiterate, druggy, *******, or any indicator that would say no out loud (still getting mature sista's-but interest in their bs)..so I am trying to decode how to get these fine ass NC women to say lets go have some fun..the younger ones (20-30) are moving into the Brotha lane..

Back