how to get wife to try

So I am a married guy of almost 8 years the wife and I have had a couple threesome's I have a good size and was bigger than either the other guys. Am trying to get her to try a black guy I will be involved and I don't think it would be a cuckold more of wife share anyway any suggestions

Try a 3some with a black guy. I brought up 3 some to wife before and never done with her before. Had black guy meet us at bar she was relaxed with a few drinks. A few in they were flirting and touching. Back to my house and he was eating her out she told me suck her tits and kissed her the whole time. So not weird to say I want to watch you fuck black guy but I want 3some with black guy.

Yes she knows I want a threesome with a black guy she has a very particular type of black guy she is attracted to. So that makes it a bit more difficult, I am thinking about asking for it as a birthday gift and seeing what she says

Yes she knows I want a threesome with a black guy she has a very particular type of black guy she is attracted to. So that makes it a bit more difficult, I am thinking about asking for it as a birthday gift and seeing what she says
Why is it difficult that's she's attracted to certain type of black guy. Atleast you know that much so go find him and have him meet up with you.

I am trying its harder than some realize but I believe it will happen at some point
It took me a few years hinting and joking especially when horny and ******* fucking making her say yes to it. Even though next day was I don't think so I go her to do it twice and still a challenge but I keep plugging till she will be like ok.

and two glasses of wine will help too
I'd suggest buying her a nice BBC dildo, something life like with veins girth and length.
I wouldn't go extreme large at 1st but 8-9" would be a nice introduction. That's exactly what my
hubby done. We had some wine and then he broke out the new toy.

The toy is also where we started. Working up to her first encounter still but the toy(s) and watching IR help. Communicating what we want in our sex life is a huge help. Just keep in mind, you can't push her into this. It has to be her decision. Subtle bumps from you can't hurt though ;)

Hmmm, same to me, how to get her interrested in bbc. Maybe to set up something. Telling is no isue. Than I know it will never happen.

Back