how to get wife to try

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by convincewife, May 21, 2016.

1. convincewife

convincewife New Member

So I am a married guy of almost 8 years the wife and I have had a couple threesome's I have a good size and was bigger than either the other guys. Am trying to get her to try a black guy I will be involved and I don't think it would be a cuckold more of wife share anyway any suggestions

jason385 and Ukcuckwanabe like this.
  2. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Right there with you. How to convince my wife to go black

Ukcuckwanabe likes this.
  3. 4hernyc

4hernyc Well-Known Member

US
    Try a 3some with a black guy. I brought up 3 some to wife before and never done with her before. Had black guy meet us at bar she was relaxed with a few drinks. A few in they were flirting and touching. Back to my house and he was eating her out she told me suck her tits and kissed her the whole time. So not weird to say I want to watch you fuck black guy but I want 3some with black guy.

4. convincewife

convincewife New Member

Yes she knows I want a threesome with a black guy she has a very particular type of black guy she is attracted to. So that makes it a bit more difficult, I am thinking about asking for it as a birthday gift and seeing what she says

5. 4hernyc

US
    Why is it difficult that's she's attracted to certain type of black guy. Atleast you know that much so go find him and have him meet up with you.

6. convincewife

convincewife New Member

I am trying its harder than some realize but I believe it will happen at some point

4hernyc likes this.
  7. 4hernyc

US
    It took me a few years hinting and joking especially when horny and drunk fucking making her say yes to it. Even though next day was I don't think so I go her to do it twice and still a challenge but I keep plugging till she will be like ok.

8. convincewife

convincewife New Member

I appreciate your input i hope it works out for us both

9. 4hernyc

US
    Yea just take it nice and slow and show her you are there. Best of luck

convincewife likes this.
  10. Ukcuckwanabe

Ukcuckwanabe Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Lots of alcohol and coke worked well with my wife after new years eve party