how to find bcs?

C

cuckboyms

hi i am a wanna be cuckold in mississippi and i trying to figure out the best way to find a cuckoldress. the problem is fairly obvious... i'm a white guy... looking for a bcs, so even if i do find one she pretty much will think she has no use for me. hell, most bcs's i come across specifically state they want nothing to do with white men. i suppose i wouldn't mind teaching a regular girl to become a bcs, but i fear she will flip on me once she figures out the full extent of my fantasies. there are hot wives in search of bulls and bulls in search of hot wives all over... even cuckolds looking for cuckoldresses... but VERY RARELY do i see a cuckoldress in search of a cuckold! i hate getting left out! any ideas on how i can find an already existing cuckoldress or train a girl to become a bcs????

yes yes great looking guy just cant seem to find a cuckoldress... most black cock sluts get their black dick and wont even let the white man clean up and get a handjob. please help me to find a cuckoldress!

Back