How to find a new partner online

sharingduo

Couple
Real Person
Early 20s couple of swingers trying to get into the lifestyle but not sure how everyone here goes about finding new people. So far blacktowhite, doublelist and fetlife seem to fit the bill. Any other good sites? How do you approach testing and vetting bulls before setting up meetups? Do you pay for the tests or should they? All advice is super useful thanks!!

Definitely there is no norm! ImO everyone who gets involved (from online dating) shall be tested and have that current/recent test to show, including wife or girlfriend and husband or boyfriend too. Everyone who likes to get involved and reap this lifestyle's fruits should also value it enough to pay for themselves. Just my two nickle coins. ;)

But i have to say that i have no real-life experiences with online dating. i was in the lifestyle with an ex girlfriend of mine, but for us it was more like getting to know a potential playmate for her when out on a night on the town at dance clubs or cocktail bars when she was in the mood for some extra kinky playtime - which wasn't more often than maybe three times a year though. - In such a scenario you can't expect a guy to carry a STD test around with him, so our level of protection always was "use of condoms" which was mandatory with no exception!

i'd prefer the idea of everyone being tested though, whenever it is possible. i guess i was not much of a help. :(
Anyway, good luck with finding the right person(s) for you two, enjoy the lifestyle and keep it safe! Regards.

Pay for your own tests, and he needs to pay for his...and he also needs to have the paper to prove it (or pics of the results). If he doesnt already test regularly, I'd pass. I personally test every 3 months like clockwork.

Pay for your own tests, and he needs to pay for his...and he also needs to have the paper to prove it (or pics of the results). If he doesnt already test regularly, I'd pass. I personally test every 3 months like clockwork.
I have the same thing, but I put the PDF file on my recent STD/STI results on my phone in case any woman needs to see my recent STD results. I also want prospective partners to be tested as well and to show me their recent results and then we can move forward with playing in the bedroom.

Early 20s couple of swingers trying to get into the lifestyle but not sure how everyone here goes about finding new people. So far blacktowhite, doublelist and fetlife seem to fit the bill. Any other good sites? How do you approach testing and vetting bulls before setting up meetups? Do you pay for the tests or should they? All advice is super useful thanks!!
Swinglifestyle.com is a great site to me. U have to pay a membership, but i think it's worth it. To me it decreases the number of fakes and flakes you deal with. They have a feature that i think this site should potentially look into. It's for certifications. Which is basically a written testimonial/recommendation from other people that have already met with that individual. 1 proving that person is real. And 2 proving the person is worth your time

Back