How to find a hotwife

My fiance just broke things off with me so I am no longer a couple but I am really interested in getting into the community (we never explored the fetish). If anyone has any tips how to meet women that would be interested I'm all ears or if any locals in Richmond VA just wanna hang that would be nice since I'm always looking for new friends.

My fiance just broke things off with me so I am no longer a couple but I am really interested in getting into the community (we never explored the fetish). If anyone has any tips how to meet women that would be interested I'm all ears or if any locals in Richmond VA just wanna hang that would be nice since I'm always looking for new friends.
Marry a slut, I’m sure before long she will be fucking other men behind your back making you a cuck

Marry a slut, I’m sure before long she will be fucking other men behind your back making you a cuck
You are completely wrong and I say this from personal experience: several years ago I met a rich professional *******, quite young and good-looking. We had several sexual encounters, without me paying her anything, but only on a friendship level. I probed her gently and discovered that she had a horror of swinging and cuckoldism, as well as nudism and exhibitionism. She also refused anal intercourse. I concluded that she only wanted to relocate to a bourgeois environment and I found a way to make her no longer want to see me, thereby freeing myself from her.

Yes, i think this tip is substantially right. at least in my case. But probably it's not going to be enough. my advice is to go into a BDSM/Femdom Community, be openly beta/submissive, and of course talk a lot about your fetish with the Woman prior to any relationship.

I've been a member of B2W for a number of years and a swinger for a very long time. I'm a single black bull who's looking for a submissive,slut wife, girlfriend that enjoy a good black dick when being fucked by me.
I'm the northern California area, or if you are willing to travel to California.
Please contact me...thank you.
Amren

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a member of B2W for a number of years and a swinger for a very long time. I'm a single black bull who's looking for a submissive,slut wife, girlfriend that enjoy a good black dick when being fucked by me.
I'm the northern California area, or if you are willing to travel to California.
Please contact me...thank you.
Amren
It is not clear to me whether this message of yours is addressed to me. If so, it is completely wrong, since I am looking for such a girlfriend. This is wrong unless you have a suitable girl on hand and want a boyfriend like me.
Furthermore, rather than traveling, I am willing to move permanently, preferably to a country in the South of the world (Africa?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back