How to find a cuckoldress who likes BBC

Thanx Britwhitecuck, yea Brum is definitely the place to be if you like white ladies who like black guys! Thats one reason I have found it quite easy myself. Its easy to find guys and totally acceptable to go with who ever you like here.
Best of luck in your search! X

I'm mixed race and in brum have you got any friends interested in cucking? Thanks.

Thanx for message. Sorry I've got no friends interested in getting a cuck I'm afraid.
Like I stated, I would be looking at the Lonely hearts 'single girls looking for men' sections in the Birmingham Mail or on the net. The adverts are usually quite honest about what they are after. All I ask is you must be honest with the ladies, let them know a little of what you want out of it. You want a loving, providing relationship and you like ladies who play. I'm sure you will get some replies babe X

First of all, anyone who thinks there is a quick fix is sorely mistaken. If you are truly serious about finding a woman to share this lifestyle with you must be willing to endure the long and sometimes frustrating process of finding that special person. There is no magic place where women who want this just hang out. I've been in this lifestyle for a long time and I would say this to all wanna be cucks....Are you presenting the type of package that a woman would find appealing? If any of you are truly serious, I am willing to help if you are willing to put in the work.

Thanx for message. Sorry I've got no friends interested in getting a cuck I'm afraid.
Like I stated, I would be looking at the Lonely hearts 'single girls looking for men' sections in the Birmingham Mail or on the net. The adverts are usually quite honest about what they are after. All I ask is you must be honest with the ladies, let them know a little of what you want out of it. You want a loving, providing relationship and you like ladies who play. I'm sure you will get some replies babe X
Thank you very much

Back