How to find a bbc?

In the UK, we find it easier to go to a swingers club...
Over here they also hold swingers parties especially for white couples /women and black guys...
Good luck...FnRxxx

Yeah, thats good advice. We have been to a few of those, but here a lot of the swingers clubs you have to go as a couple so single guys aren't always aloud to attend. I'll do some more research. Thanks!

Nothing beats playing the field and meeting face to face, sure going on forums and searching you can reach more people but the hoops you have to jump through for meet ups is time consuming not to mention the amount of people that flake or the fakes.

At least face to face meet ups in clubs you know everyone is there for the same reasons and most clubs have a no means no policy so if you aren't comfortable with something it isn't going to happen.

Yeah that's true and to be honest black guys seem more outgoing sexually than most white guys. Many of them are not as inhibited and are down for a good time. I guess I just have to go out and put a little effort into it:)
Play the field, you'll never know what you might find till you get out there :p
You might end up finding something you like you had not even the slightest thought of before.

That doesn't just apply for partner searching but rather for life as a whole keep an open mind and you'll always have new experiences and plenty of new things to learn :p

Yeah, thats good advice. We have been to a few of those, but here a lot of the swingers clubs you have to go as a couple so single guys aren't always aloud to attend. I'll do some more research. Thanks!
there are just as many black men who share the interest that you share and experience the frowns from a lot of husbands at swingers clubs for "not bringing something to the table" if you will. A lot of the wives like their black men single so swingers clubs are a catch 22 as I have experienced on my end. From what I've experienced you would come out better going to some of the swinger sites, look for interracial groups to join. These groups always have bbc mandingo parties and attend and network from there. this is usually what works for a lot of single men so that's where you'll find them. hope this helps!

Back