How to deal with jelousy?

paolofantozzi

I have a question both for the Black Alpha Men and for the wimps like myself. How to deal with jelousy? With me it all happened so weird. My wife had a black supervisor and one day he just came home with her and they were sexing in our bedroom. I was too scared to react and the bull just said, as if it were totally normal, "your wife is now mine and you may never again touch her pussy. We shall fuck at least every saturday in what was once your bedroom. You are not allowed in anymore except to clean up". My wife did not say anything and I was too scared to object. I am now ****** to sleep where our dog slept, on a air mattress. I have not touched or seen my wife's pussy in 6 months now (Since it happened). But how to cope with the tinges of jelousy I still feel? I feel powerless but I resent what is happening in my house... I am also requested to bring breakfast to my wife and the Alpha male in bed on sunday mornings, and I had to had over my credit card to him. But my wife does not seem to mind that our lifes are so changed and so soon. And I worry because the last two weeks the bull's ******* (he is 20) has also come over several times. Although nothing has happened yet, I think, I am afraid it might becaus my wife is only 30 and very alluring... The black bull doesn't seem to even consider my feelings and my wife seems clearly more satisfied sexually. The 20 year old ******* is being also very arrogant and seems to take control over the house when his ******* is not there... Last time he came he ****** me to shine his car parked in my parkinglot while he was in the house with my wife... Has anyone advice on how to cope with my feelings? Should I tell the two black guys - would it help? Would they show any understanding or pity? (I aks especially other Alpha men on this forum...) Until now I didn't dare do anything without explicit permission ... any help appreciated!! thanks...

I'd like to but my master alpha men don't allow me. He only allows me to jerk off occasionally and I fear that in the future it will be even less because his ******* seems less inclined to let me get off... if he starts fucking my wife that'll be hard! my wife seems satisfied though as if she finally found what she was looking for all her life...

So yet another one of these stories...I must say that it sounds as though either you and your story are fake or you arent playing with a full deck. If somehow this story is true, why would you post asking for advice on a site that encourages the kind of thing that you "say" happened to you? It simply makes no sense.

My money is on the former.

So yet another one of these stories...I must say that it sounds as though either you and your story are fake or you arent playing with a full deck. If somehow this story is true, why would you post asking for advice on a site that encourages the kind of thing that you "say" happened to you? It simply makes no sense.

My money is on the former.
I post it here because since the website encourages this kind of thing, that means that the people here are more experienced than I am becuase it had never happened to me. I did not seek it out but it just happened and could not go against it. Moreover, I do get aroused by it, but I feel also that an injustice is being done. I think that getting over this feeling is very important and I think others must have had this too because it is just human nature wanting to fuck one's wife but it is also natural that the alpha male ends up being the one to do so... and the question is how to get over the feeling, not how to avoid the thing happening becuase rationally and naturally I can see it is how it should be.

I post it here because since the website encourages this kind of thing, ...
I did not seek it out but it just happened and could not go against it. Moreover, I do get aroused by it, but I feel also that an injustice is being done. I think that getting over this feeling is very important ...
and the question is how to get over the feeling, not how to avoid the thing happening becuase rationally and naturally I can see it is how it should be.

OK, so just for giggles we say this actually could have happened and that after weeks of two Black men using your wife as their whore and treating you like crap, you come here for advice instead of walking out or getting a gun and smoking their asses.

Since you have already done nothing to stop what is happening, your wife is apparently enjoying it and you yourself say that it is the natural way things should be and you obviously are enjoying it as you are still there... you do nothing except what they tell you to do. If they say wash their car- wash their car. If they say lick their cum out of your wife's cunt- lick you wife's cunt.
It's really very simple. You have nothing to feel jealous about because you have agreed that your wife and all her holes are theirs to use as they wish, so get over it and concentrate on serving your owners to the best of your ability and stop thinking about pestering them with such nonsense such as you are jealous.

Why should they care how you feel? You are just a wimpy white boy that let them take over your wife, your life and your home. They have better things to do then worry about your feelings- they have your wife to fuck.

I post it here because since the website encourages this kind of thing, that means that the people here are more experienced than I am becuase it had never happened to me. I did not seek it out but it just happened and could not go against it. Moreover, I do get aroused by it, but I feel also that an injustice is being done. I think that getting over this feeling is very important and I think others must have had this too because it is just human nature wanting to fuck one's wife but it is also natural that the alpha male ends up being the one to do so... and the question is how to get over the feeling, not how to avoid the thing happening becuase rationally and naturally I can see it is how it should be.
Yeeeeeaaaahhhh, and go read somethin bout pyramids, instead bitchin and cryin, and also learn a thing or 2 bout mcdonalds and coca cola and bout moon, go on now and wash the dishes u little crybaby :)

I as a white married male would not feel jelousy and see no reason for any black man to either since I know my place and accecpt it and only hope to be of service to my acknowledged betters and Masters. I am proud to serve them in any way.

I have a question both for the Black Alpha Men and for the wimps like myself. How to deal with jelousy? With me it all happened so weird. My wife had a black supervisor and one day he just came home with her and they were sexing in our bedroom. I was too scared to react and the bull just said, as if it were totally normal, "your wife is now mine and you may never again touch her pussy. We shall fuck at least every saturday in what was once your bedroom. You are not allowed in anymore except to clean up". My wife did not say anything and I was too scared to object. I am now ****** to sleep where our dog slept, on a air mattress. I have not touched or seen my wife's pussy in 6 months now (Since it happened). But how to cope with the tinges of jelousy I still feel? I feel powerless but I resent what is happening in my house... I am also requested to bring breakfast to my wife and the Alpha male in bed on sunday mornings, and I had to had over my credit card to him. But my wife does not seem to mind that our lifes are so changed and so soon. And I worry because the last two weeks the bull's ******* (he is 20) has also come over several times. Although nothing has happened yet, I think, I am afraid it might becaus my wife is only 30 and very alluring... The black bull doesn't seem to even consider my feelings and my wife seems clearly more satisfied sexually. The 20 year old ******* is being also very arrogant and seems to take control over the house when his ******* is not there... Last time he came he ****** me to shine his car parked in my parkinglot while he was in the house with my wife... Has anyone advice on how to cope with my feelings? Should I tell the two black guys - would it help? Would they show any understanding or pity? (I aks especially other Alpha men on this forum...) Until now I didn't dare do anything without explicit permission ... any help appreciated!! thanks...

OK, I will play along...

This "predicament" is entirely of your making. You fucked up the minute you listened to and followed anything this clown told you to do. She is your wife (to the extent that you still have a marriage), and why you would let anybody other than her dictate to you the terms of your relationship with her is ridiculous. But you also said that they fuck on Saturdays, what about Sunday through Friday, do you cower in fear of his invisible aura when he isn't around? As for the *******, why you would listen to and do anything some punk 20 year old tells you is beyond me. If he wants his car shined, tell him to buy some Turtle Wax and a nice, soft cloth and do it himself. Or better yet, tell him to go fuck himself.

And you need to stop with the "Alpha Male" garbage. This guy is con artist, a thief, and a bully. He is an "Alpha Male" to the extent that you empowered him to be one by not putting your foot down, and any man who thinks that he's a man because he can dominate and belittle another human being isn't 1/8 the man he imagines himself to be.

Cancel your credit card, get a divorce lawyer, and get a good psychologist.

Back