How to control a woman's mind.......

Ladies and Gents what is your take on this ?

• Total voters
First you get the women

The topic at hand is as a result, how to manipulate women and get your way. This is what men try to do on a regular basis but with calamitous results. The hold they have on their significant others is so temporary, so weak and so deceptive, that before they even sense it, their woman has them by the balls again.
Is it amoral, as the political reality of Machiavelli was, to dispense this advice? Is it wrong? How can a man and woman foster a lifetime commitment on trust and respect when one is out to manipulate the other for personal gain and satisfaction? Simple! She must never know your intentions or methods to influence her mind.
With wily deceit, you must approach this technique like a martial art: discipline, prudence and stealth are your friends. But whereas in practice martial arts seek to exploit the physical leverage of an opponent to gain the advantage, female mind manipulation in the context of a relationship must use mental leverage to do the same.
Despite the cloak of Machiavellian wisdom, female mind manipulation borrows from the restraint of Confucius, the quiet ruthless practices of Sun Tzu and the meditation of Zen. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound? If you bend your woman to your will and she is oblivious to the fact, did you even manipulate her mind in the first place? Think about it.
Do you have to be a Jedi Knight of the subconscious to pull this off? Does it have to be this complex? Well to be honest with you, yes. Women are intricate creatures and, unless vulnerable because of innate insecurity, trauma or low intelligence, resist deception with maddening ease.
They question our judgment. They question our expertise. They question our intelligence. They question our taste. It drives us absolutely crazy. In our quest to carve a better life, all we want is an impression of obedience and submission to our masculine dominance.
And I think we deserve it if we earn it. You have to earn it. Otherwise you give real men who know how to control their women with a soft hand and sharp mind a bad name. So here's what you do:

Be a contender, not a pretender

In order to exert influence and win infinite support from your woman, you need to hold a position of worth in life. You have to stand for something significant. You have to command reverence in your respective field. People should respect your dignity and moral resilience. Why? Simple. Women gravitate toward men of strong character and go to bat for them time and time again. You can be a university professor, a neurosurgeon or a janitor. It matters not. Just be the man who people turn to for advice, counsel and wisdom.
Your woman may not be a "stronger enemy" or even an enemy at all. There are times however, when she may prove to be a stubborn and formidable adversary. Apply the advice above in order to scuttle convention and curry her favor and loyalty. Remember the moral at hand. Better to bend like a reed than attack like a snake. The reed is buoyant, pliable and endures with time. Mighty oaks may break in a vicious storm, but reeds stand firm and last.

Condition your woman

You have to think like Pavlov in order to condition your woman to behave the way you desire. Your woman may expect you to bark orders at her, criticize her or become angry when she upsets you. But you choose to remain quiet, cast her an intense gaze and speak in a soft tone. Again, you are a reed. In a quarrel or conflict, if you transmit the depth of your disappointment, anger and even rage toward your woman in a cool and quiet manner, not only will you scare her straight, you will gain immeasurable respect and obedience. In good times, when the two of you are in bliss, express your love with as much warmth as possible. Be spontaneous and romantic. Make love to her. Be the man and be her man.

In other words, reward her with affection and attention when she warrants it. Make it comfortable, easy and to her great advantage to submit to you.

Draw her natural feminine instincts out

I'll let you in on a secret: Women want men who take control, not men who are control freaks. The difference is important. Control freaks are narcissists who put their desires and needs first. Men who take control are protectors and leaders. The satiation of their desires and needs are the natural result of the effortless and invisible control they wield. Men who take control take care of their women. They treat them like royalty. They shelter them from harm. They love them and they are loyal. But with a stern voice and demeanor and an unflappable charisma, they engender passionate loyalty in return.
A woman who displays the latter will do anything for her man. She will be a whore in the bedroom, a good mom to his children, a partner in business or in crime, and a fierce defender to his detractors.
The Clint Eastwood tour de ******* Mystic River has a scene at the end between Sean Penn and Laura Linney that best demonstrates the theory in discussion. In a display of impressive spousal devotion, Linney assures her husband of her steadfast support in the face of a heinous crime. Incredulous, Penn rests his head on the bed as his wife expresses her allegiance and obedience with not only words, but also aggressive sexual advances. "You are the King," she whispers.

How did Sean Penn's character provoke such loyalty in his wife? He was a man who took care of his family. Their respect and the respect of his peers were absolute and pure. As a result, his wife, while no pushover and a strong character in her own right, was ready to exercise his whims and let him lead.

Then you get the power

Be a real man and apply the advice in this article in order to manipulate the mind of your woman and gain control in your relationship. Remember; manipulation is neither cruel nor wrong if you love her. It is wise.

Really? Because my wife has been known to sleep with other men, and women, I am being manipulated? Ignoring for a moment that in the 12 years we have been married, I have been with other women while she has been with other men, how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

I will say now, that just because we enjoy a particular fetish does not mean either of us is being manipulated. Nor does it somehow mean I am any less of a man or buy into any nonsense notions of superiority/inferiority based on race or gender. So if that was the basis of your conclusion, you are wrong.

My original statement was shorter than it should have because I was putting my truck on the dock to be unloaded. For that, I offer apologies in that it probably came off more combative than I intended. But my statement is based on the experiences of my wife who dealt with a manipulative ******* for years, and my own experiences watching my brother try and manipulate everyone in his life and end up destroying his own in the process.

It is my sincere belief that "real men" live their lives with a code of personal honor. They have a dedication to hard work and excellence at whatever their chosen field is. Pigment and dick size is irrelevant to what makes a "real man". And enjoying a particular fetish, whatever it is, does not detract from being a man.

Really? Because my wife has been known to sleep with other men, and women, I am being manipulated? Ignoring for a moment that in the 12 years we have been married, I have been with other women while she has been with other men, how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

I will say now, that just because we enjoy a particular fetish does not mean either of us is being manipulated. Nor does it somehow mean I am any less of a man or buy into any nonsense notions of superiority/inferiority based on race or gender. So if that was the basis of your conclusion, you are wrong.

My original statement was shorter than it should have because I was putting my truck on the dock to be unloaded. For that, I offer apologies in that it probably came off more combative than I intended. But my statement is based on the experiences of my wife who dealt with a manipulative ******* for years, and my own experiences watching my brother try and manipulate everyone in his life and end up destroying his own in the process.

It is my sincere belief that "real men" live their lives with a code of personal honor. They have a dedication to hard work and excellence at whatever their chosen field is. Pigment and dick size is irrelevant to what makes a "real man". And enjoying a particular fetish, whatever it is, does not detract from being a man.

Very well spoken. I may not understand your festish, but your articulate defense is worth applauding.

You funny to me but who am I to judge you? It's your life your wife.. Do as you please..
Just don't bring it my way. Congrats, I applauded you too!

First you get the women

The topic at hand is as a result, how to manipulate women and get your way. This is what men try to do on a regular basis but with calamitous results. The hold they have on their significant others is so temporary, so weak and so deceptive, that before they even sense it, their woman has them by the balls again.
Is it amoral, as the political reality of Machiavelli was, to dispense this advice? Is it wrong? How can a man and woman foster a lifetime commitment on trust and respect when one is out to manipulate the other for personal gain and satisfaction? Simple! She must never know your intentions or methods to influence her mind.
With wily deceit, you must approach this technique like a martial art: discipline, prudence and stealth are your friends. But whereas in practice martial arts seek to exploit the physical leverage of an opponent to gain the advantage, female mind manipulation in the context of a relationship must use mental leverage to do the same.
Despite the cloak of Machiavellian wisdom, female mind manipulation borrows from the restraint of Confucius, the quiet ruthless practices of Sun Tzu and the meditation of Zen. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound? If you bend your woman to your will and she is oblivious to the fact, did you even manipulate her mind in the first place? Think about it.
Do you have to be a Jedi Knight of the subconscious to pull this off? Does it have to be this complex? Well to be honest with you, yes. Women are intricate creatures and, unless vulnerable because of innate insecurity, trauma or low intelligence, resist deception with maddening ease.
They question our judgment. They question our expertise. They question our intelligence. They question our taste. It drives us absolutely crazy. In our quest to carve a better life, all we want is an impression of obedience and submission to our masculine dominance.
And I think we deserve it if we earn it. You have to earn it. Otherwise you give real men who know how to control their women with a soft hand and sharp mind a bad name. So here's what you do:

Be a contender, not a pretender

In order to exert influence and win infinite support from your woman, you need to hold a position of worth in life. You have to stand for something significant. You have to command reverence in your respective field. People should respect your dignity and moral resilience. Why? Simple. Women gravitate toward men of strong character and go to bat for them time and time again. You can be a university professor, a neurosurgeon or a janitor. It matters not. Just be the man who people turn to for advice, counsel and wisdom.
Your woman may not be a "stronger enemy" or even an enemy at all. There are times however, when she may prove to be a stubborn and formidable adversary. Apply the advice above in order to scuttle convention and curry her favor and loyalty. Remember the moral at hand. Better to bend like a reed than attack like a snake. The reed is buoyant, pliable and endures with time. Mighty oaks may break in a vicious storm, but reeds stand firm and last.

Condition your woman

You have to think like Pavlov in order to condition your woman to behave the way you desire. Your woman may expect you to bark orders at her, criticize her or become angry when she upsets you. But you choose to remain quiet, cast her an intense gaze and speak in a soft tone. Again, you are a reed. In a quarrel or conflict, if you transmit the depth of your disappointment, anger and even rage toward your woman in a cool and quiet manner, not only will you scare her straight, you will gain immeasurable respect and obedience. In good times, when the two of you are in bliss, express your love with as much warmth as possible. Be spontaneous and romantic. Make love to her. Be the man and be her man.

In other words, reward her with affection and attention when she warrants it. Make it comfortable, easy and to her great advantage to submit to you.

Draw her natural feminine instincts out

I'll let you in on a secret: Women want men who take control, not men who are control freaks. The difference is important. Control freaks are narcissists who put their desires and needs first. Men who take control are protectors and leaders. The satiation of their desires and needs are the natural result of the effortless and invisible control they wield. Men who take control take care of their women. They treat them like royalty. They shelter them from harm. They love them and they are loyal. But with a stern voice and demeanor and an unflappable charisma, they engender passionate loyalty in return.
A woman who displays the latter will do anything for her man. She will be a whore in the bedroom, a good mom to his children, a partner in business or in crime, and a fierce defender to his detractors.
The Clint Eastwood tour de ******* Mystic River has a scene at the end between Sean Penn and Laura Linney that best demonstrates the theory in discussion. In a display of impressive spousal devotion, Linney assures her husband of her steadfast support in the face of a heinous crime. Incredulous, Penn rests his head on the bed as his wife expresses her allegiance and obedience with not only words, but also aggressive sexual advances. "You are the King," she whispers.

How did Sean Penn's character provoke such loyalty in his wife? He was a man who took care of his family. Their respect and the respect of his peers were absolute and pure. As a result, his wife, while no pushover and a strong character in her own right, was ready to exercise his whims and let him lead.

Then you get the power

Be a real man and apply the advice in this article in order to manipulate the mind of your woman and gain control in your relationship. Remember; manipulation is neither cruel nor wrong if you love her. It is wise.

Very eloquent. Did you create this piece or was it "borrowed". I do like the flow of this short essay. Do post more.

Thanks Charlie. Not trying to be a dick, even if I came off that way.

I think one of the wonders of the Internet is that it allows people to explore fantasies and fetishes with mimimal judgement though often people seek to bring their hang ups online. You words were well chosen in response to an antagonist who plaragized most of the content of the initial post. While cockcolding isn't my cup of tea I participate by having sex with wives and in doing so I have become good friends with several couples often golfing, smoking cigars and deep sea fishing with the husband as much as fucking the wife. Through this I have learned that the men who enjoy this are no different than I am outside of this one festish. As to say this festish made the person less than a man would be no different than calling to question my manhood because I do not eat pork. Fetishes and desires do not make one a man. They are just part of the things a man may choose as if comes to understand himself.

Aww, see, I was with you right until the "no bacon" thing. ;) lol

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. And I am going to stop now because what I was originally going to type would have sounded like some kind of man crush. I will leave it this, it's damn nice to have met you.

Real men don't need to "manipulate" a woman.

Absolutely true.
However, I really don't see where the manipulation is in what the OP posted. It looked more like simply being worthy of your woman's love and devotion, which doesn't necessarily mean dominating her as one could just as easily do this and submit to her desires.

Aww, see, I was with you right until the "no bacon" thing. ;) lol

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. And I am going to stop now because what I was originally going to type would have sounded like some kind of man crush. I will leave it this, it's damn nice to have met you.

Turkey bacon doesn't taste that bad. Ok it does but it is better for you.

Back