How to bring up you only like BBC to a potential white bf.

About 3 dates in, talk to him about your black lovers. While you're in bed. Gauge how much he wants to hear and start getting explicit. If he gets a raging boner, good chance he's into it, at least subconsciously. Then you just have to decide if you want to marry him and how far into the relationship, you want him to see you being stretched by a huge BBC

When on a date find out if he was cheated on in the past and how often and is not bent on it. He needs to be a BETA Male and stable. This is the guy you turn into your mate You get him to accept his role in life is to please you and serve your needs.
Agree, forget about dating an alpha, they just won't/ can't get their head around being a cuckold, a swinger yes, but a willing cuckold, rarely ever. I didn't set out to settle for/marry a beta, as all my ex's were alpha's, but he is stable, honest, reliable, works hard, a great provider and happiest when he is being cuckolded. I would just advertise/ seek out more submissive men. There is no shortage of men who want to meet/ marry hotwives.

Some good advice here but most of it is irrelevant. If you are serious, the absolute FIRST thing you MUST do is become verified as a real person. If you won't do that, nothing else matters. You have posted a couple of pics to your profile, if they are really of you that means you are not afraid to take a couple of pics holding a verification sign. You don't have to show your face.

Here are the directions: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

If you WON'T do this, or, if there is a ridiculous excuse as to why you can't, it proves that you are fake.

There are plenty of potential cucks here. Many are pure fantasists and compulsive masturbators but some are sincere. You might like one or two of them enough to consider meeting. But no one should waste their time talking with you unless you are verified.

Don't be offended, but there are simply far too many fakes and frauds. LOT's of gay/bi or closeted gay white men here claiming to be women.

What you want isn't easy to find in the mainstream world. Difficult to bring up on a first date. A site like this might help you find what you are looking for but you have to put in the effort. That means becoming a verified real person.

Several posters have mentioned being honest upfront. That's true and great advice, start here where you can be honest anonymously.

I'm not here to hook up so I need not be verified. I might some day but I do my thing on the down low locally. Great advice but I just do not see this web sight as the place to hook up. Information ( YES ) meeting some one here. is not my quest.

Not all that post are fake but some are. Many deal with issues and attempts to give in. I see myself in some of the posts. I cannot go back to being Vanilla. My Wife isn't into the Lifestyle. So I lurk had enjoy the exploits other do.

Good luck to all and I hope whom ever you find works out. Good post SteelRat.

Many white men are interested in me and i see some amazing husband material things about them but I’m not sure how to bring up the fact that I do only enjoy BBC. Any tips on how I could tell someone would enjoy being a cukold?
it's a very niche fetish so it'll be hard to find such a man. What makes them husband material?

Many white men are interested in me and i see some amazing husband material things about them but I’m not sure how to bring up the fact that I do only enjoy BBC. Any tips on how I could tell someone would enjoy being a cukold?
it is sooo sad that here in Hungary i don't meet pretty white ladies who think like you :(

It's not going to be easy to find. It may seem like a lot of guys are into it now, but it's still a small percentage of white guys overall. The vast majority of guys you meet will have no interest. Your best chance I think is to strike up conversations with guys on this or similar sites and see if there's anybody you are compatible with. If you were in Georgia I'd love to get to know you.

Back