How to bring up you only like BBC to a potential white bf.

i feel that this is the wrong forum for your question. You will find many men here who will say they want to marry you. *lol* But in real life there should be more than a sexual kink as basis for such an important decision. i am pretty sure you know that, but the question is are the folks here who read and answer this honest and serious with their advices or do they simply use this thread for satisfying their sexual fantasy frenzy. i honestly doubt most of the replies will be a help for you of any sort. :(

And TBH your question seems kind of a fantasy too. :| The most obvious questions that come up are... Why not marry a Black man? And why don`t you enjoy a white man`s d!ck? (Everyone is different. There will always be at least some well-built and sexually skillful men too in every "group", no matter skin color, don`t you think?)

Many white men are interested in me and i see some amazing husband material things about them but I’m not sure how to bring up the fact that I do only enjoy BBC. Any tips on how I could tell someone would enjoy being a cukold?

I think the honesty idea is the right idea. If you don't want white guys for sex, be up front. You shouldn't settle if that is what you really want. When you start to date a white guy, if you are okay with giving oral sex, do so, and advise that you don't let white men have sex with you. You will either run them away, or turn them on. If they run, they're not what you're looking for anyway, right?

If this forum is any indication, there are plenty of white guys out there, looking for a woman who would want to have a relationship with them, while denying them sex, and having sex with black males in front of them (raises hand).

Get a black boyfriend with those qualites you love, or get a white boyfriend who doesn't like sex that much and do the sexual things he wants while taking bbc (hopefully with his knowledge). Other than that just be honest to your partners on what you like. If they like it, great. If they don't, there's plenty of men around everywhere you can try it with instead

i feel that this is the wrong forum for your question. You will find many men here who will say they want to marry you. *lol* But in real life there should be more than a sexual kink as basis for such an important decision. i am pretty sure you know that, but the question is are the folks here who read and answer this honest and serious with their advices or do they simply use this thread for satisfying their sexual fantasy frenzy. i honestly doubt most of the replies will be a help for you of any sort. :(

And TBH your question seems kind of a fantasy too. :| The most obvious questions that come up are... Why not marry a Black man? And why don`t you enjoy a white man`s d!ck? (Everyone is different. There will always be at least some well-built and sexually skillful men too in every "group", no matter skin color, don`t you think?)

I agree with what you are saying. To be honest, I’d love to marry a black man and was once engaged to one and I’ve also had sex with a few after it ended and I’ve noticed that’s basically all they wanted from me. I do enjoy it a lot but I also do want a relationship dynamic with someone and I’m turning down people because of my sexual fantasies or likes.

I agree with what you are saying. To be honest, I’d love to marry a black man and was once engaged to one and I’ve also had sex with a few after it ended and I’ve noticed that’s basically all they wanted from me. I do enjoy it a lot but I also do want a relationship dynamic with someone and I’m turning down people because of my sexual fantasies or likes.
I'd suggest not looking for black men that simply want to fuck you because you're a white woman. Get one that actually loves you for who you are with those great husband characteristics. He will most likely be good at sex too lol

Many white men are interested in me and i see some amazing husband material things about them but I’m not sure how to bring up the fact that I do only enjoy BBC. Any tips on how I could tell someone would enjoy being a cukold?
You need to find someone who shares your worldview and embrace that you are a woman who wants a loving husband and great sex but that will probably not be the same man (it may be men for the sex). He must be able to take this into account, put aside any notions of being an alpha male sexually and be the best husband they can. Tell them of your fantasies early and don't see it as pushing away people but screening for potential right partners. Be totally honest with them. If they don't like it, they walk away, they are not for you. A good cuckold husband is going to see his wife in a different light and how their journey of sexual exploration will only bring them closer together.

I think the first thing you should do is try to connect with men on here, like myself. While many are phonies, many are not, and knowing this interest upfront cuts through a lot of wondering and time-wasting. Another way to go about it is that when you start liking a white guy and dating, make it clear that you are also dating others and "exploring your options." Don't mention that they're black at first, leave race out of it. If he balks right away, obviously, he's no cuckold. If he's willing to say "that's okay" however, then continue to date him without having sex with him. After a date or two, when you're sure that he's not the angry or jealous type, let slip that you were on a date with another guy, or that you're dating another guy in a day or two. Don't mention whether you had sex or not, and if he asks, deny it. Then gauge his reaction. Is he jealous, mad, or good with it? If he's good with it, tell him you would like to see him again. He will invariably, on your next date, ask how your other date went. Tell him it went great, but again without any details. When he asks if you intend to see the guy again, tell him yes, (presuming it's true) but that you'd like to see him again too after that date. Repeat this two or three times, never having sex with the white man. When you're sure you've got him on a string, call him up after you've fucked your lover that night and left, "just to say hi" and say that you just came home from a date with the same guy he knows you've dated a couple of times already. He is likely to ask if you "slept" with him, and you tell him "Yes. Is that okay?" His response will be one of two things: "Fuck you" and he'll hang up, or he'll want to know why you're telling him this, "What am I, in the friend zone?" Then you simply say, "No, I hope not, I hope we'll be more than friends. I'm telling you because I think you'll understand. That's why I like you, and why I'd like to see you again. I'm looking for a man who understands this side of me." Which opens the door to the real discussion. This process will put him in the emotional position where he wants you, and allows you to tell him that you may want him to be your a cuckold without a sudden, face-to-face, unexpected reaction. If he's not into it -- goodbye, with no hard feelings. This is who you are. But if he is, you can start really putting him to the test. Of course, a simpler approach would be to simply contact me and see if we click. I was broken in the hard way by my ex-wife, and now I wish I'd stayed with her. I am looking for a true cuckoldress for the long-term.

Totally understand your predicament. All I can offer on terms of advice is our situation.
We at both white.
We meet when i was in my 30's and my wife mid 20's.
She had only had Black lovers up to the time we met. Like you, she admitted that all of them just wanted her for sex. She tried to settle down with a couple of them but they always disappoint her (although the sex was always amazing - her words).
Within two weeks of us dating we had "the talk". She was brave enough to be totally honest and explain her situation and infatuation for Black Men. I recall I almost came in my pants as she was telling me. We were in a pub and I I to give her Mon to buy more drinks as I could not go to the bar with my hard on!
24 years later we are still madly in love with each other and although I only pleasure her with my mouth (we stopped havin penetrative sex years ago), i am so happy she was so open.

Back